NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Iset myself up (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/249584-iset.html)

mymorgy 10-10-2017 03:32 AM

Iset myself up

alex sent me a picture of andy and his uncle and him in a restaurant in nyc. andy is the middle brother. I wrote that I wish I could be in contact with andy too.

I am sure nothing will come of it.alex didn't mention andy in the picture which I thought was weird.
this is one of his websites Welcome to Breaking Matzo - Breaking Matzo

Mari 10-10-2017 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mymorgy (Post 1252568)
alex sent me a picture of andy and his uncle and him in a restaurant in nyc. andy is the middle brother. I wrote that I wish I could be in contact with andy too.

I am sure nothing will come of it.alex didn't mention andy in the picture which I thought was weird.
this is one of his websites Welcome to Breaking Matzo - Breaking Matzo

====-
Is it that the one who made this web site (middle?). I getting a weird vibe - - - - - is a little lost and damaged? Sorry if I am speaking out of turn.

Although some say that the middle one is the most adjusted.
=====

At any rate, I am sorry that they are so distant from you. VERY Sorry. Hugs.

I have a family member who lives about 15 mins from me that I last saw 25 years ago. He has pretty much
left the whole family -- so it is not just me.

M

mymorgy 10-10-2017 04:00 AM

He is the billionaire, the middle one// at least I have my father now. It became so easy. I recognized the bipolar traits in daddy that I have and it all made sense. He couldn't help himself and that is why he raged and drank but loved me and spent a lot of good time with me

Mari 10-10-2017 04:03 AM

I have never met one of those. Not that I was aware of.

Wild and weird to be related to someone with that kind of money.

:hug::hug::hug:
M

mymorgy 10-10-2017 04:05 AM

you are confusing me but that is funny

OhKay 10-10-2017 06:50 AM

Your nephew must be very, um... eccentric?
You may be better off without any contact with him, Bobby. You never know...

My father is an undx BPI alcoholic (my mother was an alcoholic, too). As destructive as he is, I was always Daddy's Girl. I have some horrible childhood memories, but I have some lovely ones as well. I understand my father a lot better now as an adult (especially since I have the same problems as him), but that doesn't mean I forgive him for everything.

mymorgy 10-10-2017 07:02 AM

I am a lot older than you and my father has been dead for a long time and I made peace with him after he had the stroke and I saw him suffer and his taking it like a man. then he became a hero to me. that helped big time. the other night I radiated with love for him even though he called me every name in the book when he was raging. I hope it happens to you!
I don't know about andy. I just asked for an email. He always had karisma.
I am really ticked at my youngest fat nephew. He said practice practice. I told him richard said not to.
love
bobby

Mari 10-10-2017 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mymorgy (Post 1252581)
I am a lot older than you and my father has been dead for a long time and I made peace with him after he had the stroke and I saw him suffer and his taking it like a man. then he became a hero to me. that helped big time. the other night I radiated with love for him even though he called me every name in the book when he was raging. I hope it happens to you!
I don't know about andy. I just asked for an email. He always had karisma.
I am really ticked at my youngest fat nephew. He said practice practice. I told him richard said not to.
love
bobby

What does Andy want you to practice? :grouphug::hug::hug:
Singing lessons? Piano?

M

mymorgy 10-10-2017 01:45 PM

alec wants me to practice walking

Mari 10-10-2017 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mymorgy (Post 1252602)
alec wants me to practice walking

He has no freaking qualifications.