NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   I think i have cycled into a good mood (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/249794-cycled-mood.html)

mymorgy 10-25-2017 11:51 AM

I think i have cycled into a good mood

I don't think it was the increase in pills because I was iffy before. today was the last session of occupational therapy. I did an exercise she gave me and got a pain in my back and charleyhorse (sp) in my legs. I started feeling compassion
for my mother finally. don't know how long that will last-there is still a lot of pain

bizi 10-25-2017 09:34 PM

First your father now your mother...this is great!
Happy for you.
bizi:hug:

Mari 10-26-2017 02:29 AM

Bobby,

Happy to hear that the occupational therapy is over.

M

mymorgy 10-26-2017 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizi (Post 1253483)
First your father now your mother...this is great!
Happy for you.
bizi:hug:

I don't know what stage I am about my mother. I am pretty sure that feeling compassion for someone no matter what they did to you is the way. It is a start. I was so close to her when I was young and she really used me.

mymorgy 10-26-2017 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mari (Post 1253492)
Bobby,

Happy to hear that the occupational therapy is over.

M

I am too. too many appointments. today was the first day I could stretch out my legs since she gave me that exercise. she mentioned richard leaving soon.
I guess it will be up to me soon to follow his exercises. so far I don't hurt from him because he doesn't push me

OhKay 10-26-2017 06:48 AM

You are much more open now...I think you are healing. I hope you therapist can help with this even more :hug::hug::hug:

I am inundated with appointments, too. It stinks. I know how you feel.

I think maybe you are in a better mood because you are doing a lot of good things to improve yourself like the PT and therapy... ?

mymorgy 10-26-2017 07:00 AM

I think i cycled out of the very long depression into a good mood even if i am having a hard time walking. I think i just broke my keurig-ugh

Dmom3005 10-26-2017 09:26 AM

Bobby

You can always request that they add more PT if you think you
need it after he is done.

Donna :hug::grouphug:

mymorgy 10-26-2017 11:15 AM

I don't know what is happening. now i am feeling worse. my back hurts besides having trouble walking. I can stretch my legs. My memory is going.'I lost my money twice i five minutes. Now that my coffee maker is broken I can't remember how I did it the old way...

OhKay 10-27-2017 06:56 AM

Oh no!!! Not your Keurig!!!! It is new, so it should should still be under warranty if you registered it. Either way, call customer service. I hope they can help :hug:

I'm sorry your mood shift so often. It must be really hard :hug::hug::hug: