NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   One week to DRG Trial (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/249862-week-drg-trial.html)

catra121 10-30-2017 10:03 AM

One week to DRG Trial

Just one week until I get the trial unit for the DRG. I haven't heard from the doctor's office so I am feeling very confident that it was approved by insurance at this point. I should get a call Friday to tell me what time to be there on Monday for the procedure. I am feeling very optimistic that this will finally bring me some relief. I am super nervous about the restrictions after the procedure with an almost 3 year old to care for...but that's really my only concern at this point. Wish me luck...I will definitely keep everyone posted and will try to make a new post to go through the procedure and recovery process in case it helps anyone else make a decision about whether they want to try it or not.

RSD ME 10-30-2017 11:02 PM

Good luck to you my friend. I hope the DRG trial will be a success and help lessen your pain. Hugs and Prayers.

St George 2013 11-01-2017 11:24 AM

wishing you the best !

Best of luck on the surgery and all that comes after that !

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Go get'em !

Debi from Georgia

catra121 11-01-2017 01:35 PM

Thank you both!

I got the call telling me how much I owe at my visit...so it sounds like insurance did in fact approve the trial!

RSD ME 11-05-2017 12:40 PM

That is great news! So happy for you! Praying that it helps relive your pain. Hugs.

Brightcloud 11-05-2017 02:53 PM

Catra121,

Will be thinking of you and praying that this procedure will really be helpful and a blessing to you.

Brightcloud

catra121 11-05-2017 03:16 PM

Thank you everyone for the kind thoughts and support! Going in TOMORROW...EEK! I am both excited and nervous...but incredibly optimistic. Will try to pop in TOMORROW night or Tuesday with updates on the whole process (probably in a separate thread so it's easy to search for anyone in the future). Fingers crossed it goes well!

CRPSbe 11-05-2017 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catra121 (Post 1254158)
Thank you everyone for the kind thoughts and support! Going in TOMORROW...EEK! I am both excited and nervous...but incredibly optimistic. Will try to pop in TOMORROW night or Tuesday with updates on the whole process (probably in a separate thread so it's easy to search for anyone in the future). Fingers crossed it goes well!

Just a quick visit here, to tell you "good luck". I hope everything turns out just the way you wanted to.

Keep us posted!