NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   i fell down again (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/249903-fell.html)

mymorgy 11-02-2017 01:51 AM

i fell down again

i was dragging a heavy bag of cat litter. it is just a matter of time i am really going to hurt myself. i landed on my hand. abby had some water but didn't eat the wet food

Mari 11-02-2017 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mymorgy (Post 1253930)
i was dragging a heavy bag of cat litter. it is just a matter of time i am really going to hurt myself. i landed on my hand. abby had some water but didn't eat the wet food

Oh, boy.

I hope that you can keep yourself safe.

M

OhKay 11-02-2017 06:21 AM

You are really worrying me, Bobby :hug::hug::hug:
Please tell Richard about the falls.

THIS recent fall was because you were doing something you shouldn't be doing, so maybe you can avoid falls LIKE it in the future...
I keep a really big cup in the litter bucket, or next to one of the smaller ones, to fill up the cat boxes. Would that work for you?

I know I am not one to talk, but I hope you will slow down a little so you aren't falling needlessly. Sometimes there are safer ways to do things even if they may be more time consuming :hug:

mymorgy 11-02-2017 07:58 AM

first time i fell there. i go very slowly

Mari 11-02-2017 10:25 PM

Can you buy smaller / less heavy containers of kitty litter?

bizi 11-02-2017 11:14 PM

sorry you fell, they make light weight kitty litter.
bizi

mymorgy 11-03-2017 03:01 AM

I was trying to save money so I bought forty pound bags, I save alot. The same thing with buying. I just buy values.

mymorgy 11-03-2017 03:05 AM

abby is out from the bed but i am afraid to go near her

mymorgy 11-03-2017 06:22 AM

she came to the bed for a while and i petted her. now she is on her perch/ her appointment is at five. I have no idea where she will be. I have a doctor's appointment at 10"20. He will tell me about my a1c. I have been obsessing
about it since my therapist kept on mentioning sugar testing last friday. I have to tell her I castrophize and for her to stay away from medical issues.
It is nice having the keurig back. vanessa made me a delicious dinner and figured out how to put the filter in the keurig. I ate too much. I ate too much wild rice but was okay with jerk chicken and brussel sprouts.she says she doesn't know what she is going to do with me because she likes order

bizi 11-03-2017 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mymorgy (Post 1254001)
I was trying to save money so I bought forty pound bags, I save alot. The same thing with buying. I just buy values.

:eek:
I will try to not lecture you but a 40 pound bag
is just setting you up to fail/fall/hurt your self.
Please don't buy another one.:(
bizi