NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   Please pray for me. (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/249935-please-pray.html)

Brokenfriend 11-04-2017 05:08 PM

Please pray for me.

I have stage IV kidney disease, and it's close to stage V(Kidney Failure). I'll need to go onto dialysis, or need a kidney transplant.

This is scaring me to death. I also have the mental health issues, and my brother in law is talking about moving me out of his other house.

It's hard to take all of this in. BF:hug::hug::hug:

RSD ME 11-05-2017 12:38 PM

Praying for you my dear friend. Sending many virtual hugs your way.

Kitty 11-05-2017 02:09 PM

BF, I am so sorry to hear of this. Yes, you must be scared having to deal with everything all at once. I am praying for you and asking others to pray for you as well.

Physical ailments are scary and the unknown that goes with it all makes for lots of conclusions based on our limited knowledge.

Please try and relax knowing that others are praying for you and that God already has your situation under control.

Hugs,

Kitty :hug:

Brokenfriend 11-05-2017 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitty (Post 1254153)
BF, I am so sorry to hear of this. Yes, you must be scared having to deal with everything all at once. I am praying for you and asking others to pray for you as well.

Physical ailments are scary and the unknown that goes with it all makes for lots of conclusions based on our limited knowledge.

Please try and relax knowing that others are praying for you and that God already has your situation under control.

Hugs,

Kitty :hug:

Thank you Kitty for the prayers, and asking other people to pray for me. That means a lot to me. BF:hug::hug::hug:

Porkette 11-06-2017 06:26 AM

Hi BF,

My prayers are with you that the Lord will heal you quickly. Remember God is right by your side. I wish you only the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue

ger715 11-06-2017 09:23 PM

BF, You have written often of your faith and scripture readings. Do your best to give this to God.....Let Him handle the overload you are dealing with at this time. I Pray you will have the strength to cope with all that you are dealing with.

I also pray your brother-in-law will come to his senses and assure you he is not moving you out.

BF, you are loved by God and cared about by all of us here at NT.

Gerry

Brokenfriend 11-07-2017 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ger715 (Post 1254217)
BF, You have written often of your faith and scripture readings. Do your best to give this to God.....Let Him handle the overload you are dealing with at this time. I Pray you will have the strength to cope with all that you are dealing with.

I also pray your brother-in-law will come to his senses and assure you he is not moving you out.

BF, you are loved by God and cared about by all of us here at NT.

Gerry

Thank you Gerry. BF:hug::hug::hug:

Brokenfriend 11-07-2017 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porkette (Post 1254184)
Hi BF,

My prayers are with you that the Lord will heal you quickly. Remember God is right by your side. I wish you only the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue

Thank you Sue. BF:hug::hug::hug: