NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Layoffs, Unemployment and Worker's Compensation (https://www.neurotalk.org/layoffs-unemployment-and-worker-s-compensation/)
-   -   Tamarashadow's Threads (https://www.neurotalk.org/layoffs-unemployment-and-worker-s-compensation/250-tamarashadows-threads.html)

tshadow 08-29-2006 06:13 AM

Tamarashadow's Threads

Hi guys,

I didn't save any of my threads I made to help people in work comp.

Now, it has been so long, I am sure I have forgotten certain rules or tricks, and I'd really like to copy and paste my info. I posted.

If anyone saved any of those posts, such as AME/QME, MSCs, etc., could you let me know? I'd be so grateful.

By the way, this is my new name...

Hugs to all.

Wittesea 08-29-2006 09:06 AM

You might be able to find the cached google pages of the forum posts at the original BT.

If you remember the exact name of the thread(s) let me know and I can do a google search for cached pages.

So far just looking for workmans comp I found a LOT
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...et&btnG=Search

-- just make sure you click on the "cached" link so that you will go to the google cached pages --

Jomar 08-29-2006 11:38 AM

great wittesea- I didn't know how to do that part.

nice to see you tshadow...

haphaz 09-01-2006 10:39 PM

good to see familiar

names welcome back tshadow!!!

rsdpainradar 10-04-2006 10:48 PM

Glad to see you again

Tamarashadow,

I am so glad to see you back on the forum and hope you are doing better. I had some of your post saved if I can locate the disk. Will let you know.

Rsdpainradar

backless 10-05-2006 03:34 PM

Tam.the site is back.I sent the link on my other thread in this forum

Jomar 11-03-2006 01:21 PM

Tam, i put this into google -
site:hastypastry.net tamarashadow

and got some including page 4 of the QME/AME/IME
so I can find it but it takes going thru a lot of pages

It's suggested that we don't copy/paste any posts but our own
{due to possible copyright } unless permission to do that is given by any other parties involved.

There is some talk of the data being restored at the other place- so maybe wait another month to see if that happens?

DiMarie 11-04-2006 02:27 PM

Thanks for the info

Good question Tam, great answer Liz, I did not know to click on the cash link.

I was able to find many of my post.

Jo, I wonder about the copyright, as there is no cyber way to the information out there to be copywriting unless a disclaimer is posted.

I am just thinking out loud in the next content, some from recall not in front of me, brain storming...
I am trying to recall from my cyber bullies research, but once you place it out there on the net, there is no ownership. It can be used by anyone. it is much as you place an editorial in the newspaper and it is printed and read by others. They find usefulness in the editorial and clip it. Perhaps even email it to others or copy it and put it in a forum post....There is implied consent to the printed words unless otherwise disclaimed.

But, I certainly will check into that. Although the other forum had a name, look how boardtracker copied and cashed all of our post daily, the consensus came back that unless you do not want information "out there" don't post it as it is available to others.

It seemed that there was only a copyright to one placing it there through a legal procedure, or notice applicable.

I read it once with email you do not want shared or forwarded, but alas that is on the old forum too. That the notice states that it is a contact made for personal use and for privacy not to be forwarded. Then you can actually prosecute someone that takes a personal email from you and uses it in any other manner ie) forward to others.
Di