NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Peripheral Neuropathy (https://www.neurotalk.org/peripheral-neuropathy/)
-   -   Topricin Pain Relief Foot Cream (https://www.neurotalk.org/peripheral-neuropathy/250102-topricin-pain-relief-foot-cream.html)

stutaz 11-20-2017 11:57 PM

Topricin Pain Relief Foot Cream

Has anyone used this product? I am trying it for my Peripheral Neuropathy symptoms. My Podiatrist recommends it to lots of his patients. It has 14 active ingredients in it, some assimilating to, but not actually snake venom, belladona, all in very diluted concentrations.

I have spoken once to Mr. Paradise who is the founder of the company and who was totally active in creating this product, due to the horrible carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms, he was tortured with, on a daily basis.

Many medical institutions use Topricin post surgery, to lessen pain, speed up the healing process.

I am into my third day and the multiple applications recommended per day, made my feet and shins, calves feel sore and achey. Not pain, but an unusual discomfort, different than the Peripheral Neuropathy. Topricin is supposed to induce healing in the areas that are compromised and detoxify those same regions.

Having taken Lyrica, Ametriptylene, Gabapentin, and the like, all with horrible side effects and no noticeable relief from my Peripheral Neuropathy, I will continue to search for and try, those homeopathic preparations which might truly offer a glimmer of hope and relief.

Thanks to anyone that responds to this posting.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families. Even those with chronic pain, have so much to be thankful for.

StuTaz

mrsD 11-21-2017 09:27 AM

Not everyone sees equal effects from products like this.

Here are the ingredients for this product:

Quote:

Active Ingredients: (HPUS) Arnica Montana 6X, Echinacea 6X, Aesculus 6X, Ruta Graveolens 6X, Lachesis 8X, Rhus Tox 6X Belladonna 6X, Crotalus 8X, Heloderma 8X, Naja 8X, Graphites 6X. Inactive Ingredients: purified water, highly refined vegetable oils, glycerin, medium-chain-triglyceride.
Topricin Cream Information from Drugs.com
Topricin Cream Information from Drugs.com
So I suggest readers here to do more internet searching and use this product with an open mind and some care.

caroline2 11-21-2017 12:47 PM

I have used the Topricin for pain for some yrs now. Never without a bottle in my arsenal. The ingredients are 11 homeopathics as I recall. I've bought the foot pain version but use the pain version for everything. I use a lot of topicals but Topricin is right up there in my favorites.

pinkynose 11-22-2017 10:16 PM

I use Topricin many nights but not usually by itself. After I apply Aspercreme with Lidocaine I put Topricin on top. It has a cooling almost soothing effect for me. It's one of my main creams.

caroline2 11-23-2017 12:46 PM

I mix ointments too and this morning I used black seed oil on my feet and do use aspercream too with other stuff. I'm experimenting with CBD salves and don't know if I'll continue with CBD stuff. Tiger Balm helps me a lot too.

caroline2 11-05-2019 11:33 PM

Reminder on how great Topricin truly is for pain and neuropathy .. I'm never without out and often have 2 bottles in my stock.

The one for Foot therapy is the same ingredients only thicker consistency and a tad more expensive....so I buy the one for Pain Relief and use it everyone I can reach.

caroline2 07-02-2020 10:00 PM

I see people asking questions to members that may not be on board here anymore....

Thought I'd bring this up as a good reminder on how Great Topricin is... Everything we use is to continue managing our issues of neuropathy and maybe Topricin does some real healing as it's homeopathics and they do heal, more than all other stuff we use.