NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   I am sleeping longer (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/250203-am-sleeping.html)

mymorgy 12-01-2017 07:16 AM

I am sleeping longer

I wonder if all the exercises are making me sleep more. I am still very anxious.
More so since the jury summons. I feel the anxiety in my head. My eating is still out of control. the fruit cake is coming this week. Cecilia says she loves fruitcake so I will give it her but ask her for a piece. I will have another cup of coffee and then start the exercises, Vanessa liked one of her presents,a cup with a biblical saying. the other one which I think she will like even more should be coming any day. she liked the cards. She believes in the devil. I am beginning to give the workers in the building xmas money.

OhKay 12-01-2017 08:30 AM

The walking exercises in the hall definitely could be tiring you out :hug::hug::hug:

Boy, do you like giving presents!
Just make sure you leave something for yourself because you deserve it :hug::hug::hug:

bizi 12-01-2017 09:24 AM

I am glad that you are sleeping better!
that is great!
bizi

Dmom3005 12-01-2017 12:59 PM

I'm so glad to hear this.

Donna :hug::grouphug:

mymorgy 12-01-2017 05:00 PM

I didn't do all my exercises today and was tired with mytherapist martha. I will tell Kyle the truth. Hope i do better tomorrow. when she let at two I fell asleep and fell asleep before she came
bobby

Mari 12-01-2017 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mymorgy (Post 1255486)
I didn't do all my exercises today and was tired with mytherapist martha. I will tell Kyle the truth. Hope i do better tomorrow. when she let at two I fell asleep and fell asleep before she came
bobby

That's expected and normal. Do what you can.

M

mymorgy 12-02-2017 04:57 AM

thanks. then I didnt sleep well at night.

Mari 12-02-2017 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mymorgy (Post 1255503)
thanks. then I didnt sleep well at night.

Well that does not work.

Sorry

M

mymorgy 12-02-2017 07:34 AM

My talk therapist said she had clients who had strokes who were always bothered by fatigue. rats. I wonder if i am doomed. feeling sorry for myself.
I am subscribing to pandora and listening to bach.

OhKay 12-02-2017 10:50 AM

I'm sorry you had a hard time sleeping at night because you obviously need the rest right now. I hope that things balance out for you so that you can nap when you need it and still get some sleep at night :hug::hug::hug:

It must be hard to deal with the possibility that the stroke-related fatigue may be permanent. All you can do is try to take things day by day :hug::hug::hug:

Whatever happened to the stroke forum you joined? Did you receive any help/advice from the members there?