NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   new cheap mattress which I got on special (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/250328-cheap-mattress-special.html)

mymorgy 12-16-2017 10:39 AM

new cheap mattress which I got on special

Overstock.com: Online Shopping - Bedding, Furniture, Electronics, Jewelry, Clothing & more
again great reviews but a lot for little ones. It didn't say about weight. I was optimistic and threw out the top mattress and called overstock afterwards.It is in arizona but he said I should get it within the next 48 hours. I sleep on the floor a lot anyways. There was a good promotion so I paid 179.
today I went spending again. I bought homeopathic remedies for fatigue by boiron. I bought socks to help heal my toes. I don't know where vanessa put my panties so I bought some more. I looked everywhere and got paran
spending spending sending. I am giving out xmas money and tips for getting rid of the mattress and something else and then for the new mattress. egads. they must think i am rich lol. they don't know i buy used clothes and shoes

bizi 12-16-2017 11:10 AM

Does it use box springs?
We are used to our new bed but need a new frame...ours broke on us. It is cheap, ours is a california king, longer because of jeffs height 6'5"
so we would have to get a special order frame. someday I would like a head board! bizi

mymorgy 12-16-2017 11:12 AM

i think it can use a box spring or slats

mymorgy 12-16-2017 11:21 AM

Amazon.com: Classic Brands Hercules Universal Heavy-Duty Metal Bed Frame | Adjustable Width Fits Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, California King: Kitchen & Dining

bizi 12-16-2017 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mymorgy (Post 1256162)
i think it can use a box spring or slats

How are you going to use it?
Just curious.

I want to just put the box springs on the floor and not have a bed frame because it is so high now. I have to climb to get into the bed...my feet do not touch the floor. I have to slide down off the bed to get out of bed.
sigh
bizi Our sheets don't fit right either...need deeper sides.
Oh santa!!!!!:D
bizi

mymorgy 12-16-2017 12:35 PM

have to use the box spring and I have a frame

bizi 12-16-2017 08:49 PM

this frame is very much like ours except ours has 2 legs/rollers in the middle section instead of 3. one of the middle legs broke. This seems better construction though it has the same adjustable frame like ours.
bizi

OhKay 12-17-2017 09:11 AM

The mattress has gotten very good reviews, so I think you will be very happy with the quality you are getting. I hope that it is comfy :)

mymorgy 12-17-2017 10:37 AM

it can hold my weight. just bought a fruit drink that has 14 protein. see ifI can substitute one meal with that.
Amazon.com : Proti Diet Cool Raspberry Concentrated Drink Mix (7 Pouches) Aspartame Free : Powdered Soft Drink Mixes : Grocery & Gourmet Food

bizi 12-17-2017 11:14 AM

It has splenda in it.
Let me know how you like it!
70 calories is not enough food to keep me satisfied.
I hope you like it.
Are you going to try fasting?
Some people are very successful doing infrequent fastings.
Let me know how it goes ok?
Good luck and thanks :hug:
Bizi