NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Someone caused a fire outside of the house. (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/250408-caused-fire-outside-house.html)

Brokenfriend 12-24-2017 01:23 AM

Someone caused a fire outside of the house.

Someone threw a cigarette down on the ground, and the house that I live in caught fire. The fire department got here in time to put it out fast. The fire chief was rude to me. I surely didn't cause the fire.

All of the things that I'm going through together, and the fire are making me deeply depressed. I am so depressed right now. This being said, it's close to Christmas, sometimes being the most depressing time of the year. I can't connect with my counselor, and case managers. BF:Sigh::(

OhKay 12-24-2017 08:32 AM

I'm glad that you're safe, and I hope that the fire didn't cause any/much damage to your house. I'm sorry about the whole ordeal, and the fire chief's treatment of you :hug::hug::hug:

I'm sorry that you are so depressed right now. :hug::hug::hug:
The holidays are really hard for a lot of people. This is a hard time of year for me too.

I think that most of us will still be online throughout the holidays, and will be here for you if you need to talk :hug::hug::hug:

Brokenfriend 12-24-2017 06:44 PM

Someone who threw a cigarette on the ground, and caught the house on fire has completely ruined my Christmas. I have been miserable for the last couple of days. I need to act happy tomorrow with my relatives. BF:hug::hug::hug:

Mari 12-24-2017 08:02 PM

So sorry to hear this.:Sorry:

I am very happy to hear that you are safe.

I wish you blessings for a better year. Happy New Year 2018:hug::hug:

M

ger715 12-24-2017 09:23 PM

BF,
Thankfully you are okay and so is the house. May be difficult to see at the moment; but as you think about it, pray you will see the upside that all is well.

Your relatives will see what a joy you are.

He came as one of us to bring hope and salvation. Merry Christmas !!!

Gerry

Mari 12-25-2017 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ger715 (Post 1256608)
BF,
Thankfully you are okay and so is the house. May be difficult to see at the moment; but as you think about it, pray you will see the upside that all is well.

Your relatives will see what a joy you are.

He came as one of us to bring hope and salvation. Merry Christmas !!!

Gerry

Merry Christmas, Gerry.:):):):):)

M

OhKay 12-25-2017 07:28 AM

I'm sorry that the fire had such an impact on you, BF.
And I'm sorry that you have to pretend to be happy for your relatives today, :hug::hug::hug:

I hope that you have a happier Christmas :hug::hug::hug:

OhKay 12-25-2017 07:29 AM

Merry Christmas, Gerry! :hug:

mymorgy 12-25-2017 07:30 AM

Yes merry xmas Gerry!
bobby

Brokenfriend 12-25-2017 12:23 PM

I could not sleep very well last night. I seemed to be obsessively thinking about the fire. I could not get it out of my head.

The fire could have been much worse. The fire department came in time. It didn't come down to where I live. BF:hug::hug::hug: