NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Energy/Exhaustion/Up and down/Crash (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/25048-energy-exhaustion-crash.html)

Nikko 08-01-2007 11:17 AM

Energy/Exhaustion/Up and down/Crash

Where has my energy gone? I get burst's of it, then I crash and I am exhausted.:(

I feel like a yo-yo. Up and down....................my bursts of energy don't come enough. That is probably due to waking up so many times lately during the night, my sleep is too interrupted.

I think a lot of my problem is frustration, stress, worry, etc.:eek:

Woke up during the night with a headache, must of been because my night guard for my teeth was on my night stand, I must of taken it out during my sleep time.

Okay, enough of me complaining, I have to stop complaining. Geeze I am sounding like my mother always bitching about something.:eek:

Hugs, Nikko:hug:

Dmom3005 08-01-2007 11:34 AM

Nikko

Maybe you should have your night guard double checked to see if its still okay size wise. And I totally understand the waking up during the night.

I have that problem too some nights. I was up last night, but I just laid in bed and I have to admit just not thinking about the fact that instead of being asleep I was awake. I was more rested than not.

It was kind of weird. I wasn't near as tired and I was very relaxed for my
Physical therapy this morning. I'm blaming my sleeping problem more on
the new medicine and Derrick being gone.

Donna

fiberowendy2000 08-01-2007 03:07 PM

Fatigue and me are best friends right now. I am still getting used to this new schedule. I am trying not to overdo but its so hard.
It sounds like you need a break my friend.

Nikko 08-01-2007 05:52 PM

Fibrowendy - Don't overdo, just go with the flow.

Hugs, Nikko:hug:

Nikko 08-01-2007 05:53 PM

DMOM - what is your new medication????????????????????

Nikko:hug:

Dmom3005 08-01-2007 07:17 PM

Oh its just for the 5 days the presidone. Buts its helping or seems to be.

So that in itself is good. Also if I stay pretty much out of the heat I'm in good shape.

donna

bizi 08-01-2007 08:37 PM

Oh steroids always keep me up at night!
UGH!
and being alone doesn't help either.
(((HUGS)))
bizi

Mrs. Bear 08-02-2007 09:13 AM

Pain does it deary. No sleep because of it then the exhaustion all day from fighting it.

Sleep when you can. Nap when you can. :hug:

Nikko 08-02-2007 07:13 PM

Ditto.....pain can really do me in for sure. It effects sleeping, mood, everything, which leads me right in the door to depression.

Everything is such an effort. Then a blast of energy then boom, crash, and burn right out.

Hugs, Nikko

I am exhausted from fighting being tired and fighting PAIN.:confused:

I just want to sleep forever.

mymorgy 08-02-2007 07:54 PM

big hugs...I hope you are feeling a little better and have taken some naps....you have been through so much for so long.....I don't know how you can do it.....take good care of yourself. I wish I had some wisdom but I don't
gulp
Bobby