NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   I am stopping p.t. for a while (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/250649-am-stopping.html)

mymorgy 01-17-2018 08:33 AM

I am stopping p.t. for a while

kyle said the government is not generous so i will have one more on thurs and then start again in march for a some more. now that my back feels better i will be able to exercise more

Dmom3005 01-17-2018 04:11 PM

Bobby

Hopefully you can continue what he has taught you till March.
I'm just glad your going to continue till it can start again.

Donna :hug::grouphug:

mymorgy 01-18-2018 06:22 AM

my back is stiff again and I am having trouble getting out of bed etc. I think it was doing the exercises, don't know what Kyle will say.

bizi 01-18-2018 08:12 AM

I am sorry that you are feeling stiff. Exercises can make you stiff/sore after doing them if you are not careful. Are you using your core muscles, abs tightening them to help support your back?
I used to exercise when I went to PT but got lazy after doing them for one month twice a day.
have a good day bobby, it s 17 here this am.
burr!
bizi

mymorgy 01-18-2018 08:19 AM

i am not using any muscles. I have the air conditioner on.it is so dry in the apartment

bizi 01-18-2018 08:49 AM

You have the air conditioner on???????:eek:
have a good day!
bizi
I just put those hot pockets on my feet they worked yesterday, my feet were warm and toasty. I have some for my hands if I need them. I have an 830am appointment. I know I am crazy for going out when it is so cold and I need to be careful for black ice.
The roads that melted yesterday due to the sun created wet spots that I am sure are a frozen mess this morning. The sun is not out yet so they will still be icey.

Dmom3005 01-18-2018 11:26 AM

Bizi

Be careful with the ice and things.

Bobby
Ask Kyle if there is an exercise maybe you can use to help with the
stiffness. But I know that I can and do get stiff also.

mymorgy 01-18-2018 02:21 PM

he said just to work through the exercises he has given me and call him in two or three months and continue with there.he showed no mercy

OhKay 01-19-2018 07:30 AM

I wish he had given you some exercises to help with your back before he left you high and dry. I know your back is sore, but keep moving like you normally do the best you can. Being sedentary will make it worse.

I think you will do well if you continue your exercises and walking with the rollator until you can get PT again :hug::hug::hug:

Dmom3005 01-19-2018 12:35 PM

Bobby,

You might want to look up some exercises that you could do for
your back on line.

I'm also glad things are going well. Keep up the good work.