NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Pillow talk (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/250716-pillow-talk.html)

Aarcyn 01-23-2018 02:25 PM

Pillow talk

It was time to get a fresh pillow.

Finding the right pillow has been a challenge for me. So I decided to take a chance on a pillow I had seen advertised. There was something endearing about the man who created his pillow and he guaranteed I would like it or I could return his pillow for a refund.

My husband and I saw this pillow in a local store called Bed, Bath, and Beyond. We had a coupon. So we saved a little money on the initial purchase.

The pillow seemed lumpy.

The pillow felt kind of lumpy when I rested my head upon it. But… I gave it a try and lo and behold, I like my new pillow. The only negative is that it truly looks ugly!

So if you were looking for a new pillow my recommendation is "My Pillow."

Kitty 01-23-2018 05:04 PM

I tried "My Pillow" months ago...maybe a year or so...but I bought it online. I was sort of shocked at the price but it did have the money back guarantee so I bought it.

I liked it. And mine was lumpy, too. It was like little pieces of foam all piled up inside a pillow case. I decided to wash and dry it and see if it would mellow out. It didn't but it did well in the washer and dryer.

I used it for several months and somehow it ended up in the guest room when my sister visited and it sort of stayed there. It was a good pillow but I slept just as well on the one that ended up on my bed as I did on the new one.

I'm glad you're enjoying yours. Finding a comfortable pillow is so important and once you find "the one" you guard it with your life! :Zzzz:

Starznight 01-24-2018 12:21 AM

Glad I’m not the only one who cry’s when my pillow wears out and it’s time for a new one. Though shockingly I have found that the family dollar store in town has a two pack of pillows for $5.00 we bought them when the grandbabises were staying with us, since at 2 and 4 it was better to have understuffed lower pile pillows for them. Then came the great nosebleed of ‘16 that looked as if there had been a murder in our bed... new pillows were a must! But it was soooo late, so we grabbed the GB’s pillows just to get us through the night and fell in love 😍. Yes they’re missing some stuffing, but what they have has a good body to it, they’re fluffable and moldable and have just enough pliancy to make them super comfy. Even if they look like pretty sad little pillows though I will say they aren’t the longest lasting, need replacing about once every 6-8 months, but at $5 for 2 I can live with that... I just hope we didn’t get some freak lot of pillows that will never again be duplicated lol