NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   the stroke (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/250969-stroke.html)

mymorgy 02-21-2018 08:25 PM

the stroke

I have been worrying and worrying about the building not cashing my check. I can see it deposited but i missed it.. well it got deposited about the second day and I worked myself up to a frenzy. I have been making all stupid mistakes since the stroke. It is so frustrating . I can't spell and I used to spell so well.
I am so frustrated grwwl

bizi 02-21-2018 11:50 PM

I am sorry you are frustrated.
It is a shame that you have to deal with these after maths following a stroke.
I think Mari had a mild stroke that effected her work some a few years ago. I believe she recovered in time, ask her about that.
((((HUGS))))
bizi

mymorgy 02-22-2018 03:27 AM

I don't think hers was as bad but she is brighter than I am so she could compensate more.. I think my high level of anxiety is also interfering with my functioning. I don't have patience. I just made myself a cup of coffee.

OhKay 02-22-2018 07:26 AM

I'm so sorry you have to deal with these types of things, Bobby :hug::hug::hug:

I have had a lot of cognitive losses from the MS. I know my anxiety and meds make it worse, too. I get impatient with myself. It is very frustrating and is still hard to accept.

Since you are concerned about the rent check, I would start checking to see if it's been withdrawn from the day you send it out to avoid the stress of missing that and getting so anxious :hug:

You will find ways to work around other problems, and deficits. I hope, as Bizi mentioned, that some cognitive symptoms will improve- at least a little :hug::hug::hug:

I hope some good things come your way soon. You deserve it my friend (((HUGS)))

mymorgy 02-22-2018 08:57 AM

the check is okay, it was cashed the second day I sent it in. Chase has an alert to show the activity each day. I missed that day since it was so early. I called the management and they reassured me that all was fine with my account.MY anxiety was skyrocketing and I decided to look at my account online. I didn't do the account number right. More anxiety, finally I got a human. He told me which was the account number. then I reset the password and saw the deposited check. all that anxiety for nothing.
I wonder if carrying all this anxiety is robbing me of interfering of energy and i
sleep and getting me more tired of recovering from the stroke. It is over the top. tomorrow i go to the GP I am already worried about my diabetes and oversleeping.

Mari 02-23-2018 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizi (Post 1259297)
I am sorry you are frustrated.
It is a shame that you have to deal with these after maths following a stroke.
I think Mari had a mild stroke that affected her work some a few years ago. I believe she recovered in time, ask her about that.
((((HUGS))))
bizi

It was small in the summer and I was able to work in the fall. Even then, I had to fake things for a semester or two.

My focus has not been strong -- so sometimes I blame that on sleep and meds when it might be the stroke.

I basically have no interest in anything beyond surviving. (Depression?)

For example, I rarely read.
For listening to music, I listen to one song a few times and I'm done.

So I dunno where to pinpoint the depression, drugs, . . . . .

Also, I really do not care much about things one way or another but I do get
frustrated sometimes.

M

OhKay 02-23-2018 06:34 AM

Fatigue is a real b****.

mymorgy 02-23-2018 07:56 AM

thank you so much Mari. I look forward to doing nothing except playing with my cats and drinking coffee.

mymorgy 02-23-2018 05:26 PM

this morning I think i took double my pills and had the lowest bloodpressure
112. my ekg was off too. now i have to go to the heart doctor

bizi 02-23-2018 07:00 PM

I think I would ask your reg doctor see you again another day so your readings are more accurate before seeing a cardiologist. ALso caffiene can interrupt an ekg...I think....
lets see what kay has to say.

bizi