NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Community & Forum Feedback (https://www.neurotalk.org/community-and-forum-feedback/)
-   -   Our beloved mrsD (https://www.neurotalk.org/community-and-forum-feedback/251113-beloved-mrsd.html)

Chemar 03-09-2018 02:37 PM

Our beloved mrsD

I am so sad to have to update here that mrsD has recently had a stroke. :(

It's uncertain when or if she will be able to return to NT.

Please join us in prayers for her recovery, and also in thanking her for all the help and kindness she has shown to so many of us over all these years.

We love you mrsD ♥

kiwi33 03-09-2018 04:20 PM

mrsD, I have learned a great deal from you, not only about health things but also when we have talked about our cats.

My thoughts are with you; I wish you a full and rapid recovery.

:hug:

Bryanna 03-09-2018 05:32 PM

Dear mrsD,

I wish to join the others in thanking you for the help and guidance you have so unselfishly offered to all of us. I hope you'll be back soon!

Sending you healing thoughts and prayers daily for a healthy and full recovery.

Hugs ~Bryanna

echoes long ago 03-09-2018 10:41 PM

Best wishes for a rapid and complete recovery! And thank you for everything you have done to help others, including me.

PamelaJune 03-10-2018 01:05 AM

Sad news indeed, you’re in my thoughts and prayers Mrs D.

DocJohn 03-10-2018 07:12 AM

So sorry to hear this, it is indeed very sad news as I know how much she was a valuable part of our family here at NT. She will be enormously missed...

:(

Wide-O 03-10-2018 08:30 AM

Reading this announcement made me truly sad. She will be missed enormously, - yet I still somehow hope she will get through. In any case, very, very grateful for her advice and talks over the years.

Snoopy 03-10-2018 10:56 AM

mrsD :hug:

You have always been so helpful to myself and others and you are greatly missed. I pray for your recovery and hope you are able to return to NeuroTalk soon.

:grouphug:

AnnieB3 03-11-2018 11:38 AM

Mrs D, You are beloved. Your gift of kindness, coupled with your extensive knowledge, has touched the lives of countless individuals. I, for one, have been enriched by your presence for the past 18 years. The time has come for all of us to send our healing love to you. We are blessed to have known you. My hopes for a full recovery.

Love,
Annie

Apollo 03-12-2018 12:40 PM

I am so sorry to hear this sad news about Mrs. D., and wish her a very speedy recovery. I am so grateful for everything that she has done for us over the years, and hope that she will return!

David

Diandra 03-12-2018 02:13 PM

Many people make complete recoveries from a stroke. My 93 year old mother was one of those people. Mrs D is so spirited and full of life....she will be OK. You are in my prayers.
D.

eva5667faliure 03-13-2018 05:58 AM

So sad to hear news like this
May you come back to full recovery
It saddens my heart
How precious and helpful to all
Prays for a full return
Love
Me

tnthomas 03-13-2018 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chemar (Post 1260048)
I am so sad to have to update here that mrsD has recently had a stroke. :(

It's uncertain when or if she will be able to return to NT.

Please join us in prayers for her recovery, and also in thanking her for all the help and kindness she has shown to so many of us over all these years.

We love you mrsD ♥

Oh no, so sorry to hear this. Prayers for Mrs.. D to have a complete & speedy recovery.

Lara 03-14-2018 12:32 AM

So very sorry to read this news. :(

I'm thinking of you dear friend. ((((((mrsD))))))

happyisme09 03-19-2018 02:54 PM

Healing vibes on their way mrsD! :hug:

Get well soon

DavidHC 03-19-2018 03:17 PM

I'm just seeing this, as I haven't been on here for a while. I'm so sorry to hear this.

MrsD, I wish you all the best and hope we see you here again. Thank you so much for all your help and input over the years.

pinkynose 03-20-2018 08:33 PM

Beloved MrsD

Words are inadequate to express how much you have meant to me and our group. You were the 1st person to offer me help when I was new to my symptoms and frightened. You have helped me to stand strong, take control of my health and never give up. I am forever grateful to you and hope to see you back on NT. Much love to you. Carol

Bryanna 03-23-2018 11:16 AM

Hi Chemar,

Just wondering... any word on how mrsD is doing?
Keeping her in my thoughts and prayers like so many others here.
Hope she's recovering okay.

Best Regards,
Bryanna

Chemar 03-23-2018 12:06 PM

Sadly no update of any change in her condition Bryanna.

We all miss her so very much:( and hope for a miracle.....

Pixel22 03-25-2018 08:54 AM

Best wishes on a speedy recovery!

bizi 03-27-2018 06:55 PM

very sad to hear the news.
biz

Idiopathic PN 04-03-2018 05:06 PM

Praying for you, mrsD,

I am so sad to hear about what happened to you, mrsD. I have not been here for awhile. I pray that you will pull it through. You are the first person i talked to when i started on my PN. Most of my knowledge about supplements, I learned them from you. You are so kind and generous with your time sharing with us your valuable knowledge to help our conditions.

Praying for your recovery.
Come back to us, mrsD!

zygopetalum 04-04-2018 12:37 AM

So sorry to hear this. You are well loved Mrs D.

Dmom3005 04-13-2018 09:50 PM

Sending positive thoughts, prayers and love to MrsD.

donna':hug:

RSD ME 05-19-2018 08:26 AM

I'm so sorry about MrsD. My thoughts and prayers go out to her.

Bryanna 05-24-2018 06:38 PM

I hope mrsD is improving with each day.
Many healing thoughts and prayers going out to her every day!

eva5667faliure 06-03-2018 06:30 AM

As time goes by

My your strength and giving be something I thank you for
A difficult time when hurting
The stronger yours and our spirit grows
The pouring of love is just a snipit of how greatful all are
For being Mrs.D
Mrs. D
And inspiration to all
May the hands of our loving Father be felt
His healing grace be yours
In Jesus name
We ask
Much love all around you
Me

Vowel Lady 06-03-2018 09:11 PM

Sending good thoughts for healing and recovery. :grouphug:

Vowel Lady 06-07-2018 07:57 PM

Any update? I think there hasn't been one since mid to late March.
Thank you. :grouphug:

Ragtop262 06-08-2018 01:47 PM

MrsD helped me so much when my PN started several years ago. I knew she was having some issues, but I haven't been on the boards too frequently because things have been going better for me, so I am first reading this now. I hope she is doing OK. The PN board has not been the same since she has been unable to post.

Sending prayers.

Chemar 06-08-2018 02:16 PM

Thanks so much to everyone who has added well wishes for mrsD here. I sent the link to her dh to read them to her.

Sadly, there is no improvement as it seems the stroke did much damage. :(

However, I am a firm believer that there is always hope....so please continue to keep her in your prayers, and please continue to leave your messages here for her.

Kitty 06-09-2018 09:17 AM

mrsD, I'm the eternal optimist when it comes to things out of our immediate control. I SO hope you can have a little understanding
of these messages and how heartfelt they all are. God bless your DH for reading them to you.

I miss your presence here immensely. We all do. I have to admit I took it for granted that you were always here and available to answer any questions I had regarding meds,symptoms, really anything.

You touched a lot of lives here, mine included, and I hope you know just how loved you are. :hug:

stillHoping 06-12-2018 11:18 AM

I'm so sorry and wish Mrs.D a complete recovery

kiwi33 06-13-2018 05:00 AM

mrsD, I thought that I would bring you up-to-date with my cats. I remember fondly our conversations here about our feline friends.

They had their annual check-up a couple of weeks ago. They did not appreciate being put into the cat-cage but there was nothing of concern in the check-up and after about a day they forgave me the indignity of the cat-cage.

With the arrival of winter their appetites have increased and they have taken to cutely curling up together in their sleeping box, even during the day.

As always, my thoughts are always with you.

eva5667faliure 06-20-2018 04:11 AM

So difficult to hear

My thoughts that Heavenly Father rock you in his arms
May you have the strength to feel the love
As you touch so many
Many who care and miss you and your input
Be safe in his loving arms
And hope that miracles are real and do happen
With much love to you and yours
You matter
In everyway
Me

northerngal 06-26-2018 03:07 PM

really missing your valuable information here on neuro talk and hoping you recover from this.

Hotfoot53 06-29-2018 08:40 PM

MrsD I am thinking of you and for your family

You were so kind to me when I started here. I hadn’t even posted on boards in years and years. I really appreciated your patience, kindness and your willingness to help no matter what. I will pray for you and your family- I think everyone on this site knows how illness effects all those around you and you! Also, it’s really quite impossible to guess how your future will be- so I will join others in optimism that you will manage to find health and happiness despite how this bout of illness has changed things for you. May God bless you and yours!

Kitty 07-03-2018 04:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I was looking at the picture you drew for me. The one of all my cats that you drew from a photograph I sent to you.

It's framed and on the wall for everyone to see. Lots of people ask me about it and I'm happy to tell them about a good friend I met while we were both helping to moderate a website called NeuroTalk.

I tell them how much I miss her and her stories about her own cats. I ask them to pray for her and her healing and also for her husband who must be incredibly strong but who is also going through his own private pain for the life he once had with her.

Miss you here mrsD. :hug: I'm still believing that you'll get better.

Wide-O 07-13-2018 02:38 AM

Still missing you and thinking about you. I hope you are at least comfortable, and keep hoping for you. :hug:

janieg 07-13-2018 11:11 PM

Likewise, MrsD, missing you tons here. I think of you often and am still so appreciative of all of the wisdom you shared.

We muddle on.