NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   lonely (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/251455-lonely.html)

Brokenfriend 05-08-2018 09:21 PM

lonely

One if my first cousins died on Monday morning. I've also been thinking about my Mother, Dad, and sister who have died. My best life long friend died. I feel alone, and isolated. I feel depressed about my future, and dialysis in the future. I don't understand the kidney support group. They have not done a thing for me, but reject me from a kidney transplant because I don't have a care giver. I feel that they are a cold hearted group of people. I'm growing older alone. I didn't think that my whole life wound have anxiety, and fear issues. I'm worried about my future housing. I'm taking things one day at a time. I'm praying, and reading bible verses, and etc. BF:hug::hug::hug:

Mari 05-08-2018 09:26 PM

Thinking of you, BF.
Very sorry to hear about your cousin.

Lots of prayers.

M

bizi 05-08-2018 10:11 PM

Thank you for writing friend. I have been worried about you. come talk here more often. we love you and worry when we don't hear from you.
I am sorry you are sad.
bizi

OhKay 05-09-2018 07:01 AM

My sympathies for the loss of your cousin, BF :hug::hug::hug:

I'm sorry that you are feeling lonely and have so much weighing on your mind. It sounds like you are doing the best you can by taking things one day at a time :hug::hug::hug:

Thinking of you friend... :hug::hug::hug:

Dmom3005 05-09-2018 12:10 PM

Sending prayers and hugs.

Donna :hug::grouphug:

Brokenfriend 05-18-2018 09:40 PM

I seem to be sleeping allot. The fatigue may be coming from my kidney disease, and mental health issues. I feel guilty for sleeping to much never the less. BF :hug::hug::hug:

bizi 05-18-2018 11:56 PM

your body tells you what you need at this time in your life. eat well, get some sort of physical activity/exercise if you can. take naps when you need them.
(((((HUGS)))))
bizi:grouphug:

Kitty 05-19-2018 05:41 AM

If you ever feel lonely read this - Encouragement for Today:

If You Ever Feel Lonely, Read This - Encouragement for Today - December 16, 214

This manuscript has helped and encouraged me in the past.

My husband has passed away; my kids have both left home to finish school and then get married. Full house one day and empty the next. Of course it wasn't that sudden and I fully expected my kids to eventually move out and marry. Some days it just seemed like everyone had abandoned me. So I had to stop making everything about "me". I was doing that without even realizing it.

I hope this somehow helps you and makes you feel a little better.

OhKay 05-19-2018 09:42 AM

BF, kidney disease can cause significant fatigue. Please rest/sleep when you feel you have to because your body probably needs it :hug::hug::hug:

I have been taking naps everyday for years because of fatigue from my MS. They have gotten a lot longer over time. For me there is a good deal of guilt associated with it, so I can understand how you feel in that regard. It is hard to accept this kind of change :hug::hug::hug:

I hope that you start to have more good days. You will be in my thoughts.

If you feel lonely, please come to "see" us. We like hearing from you :hug::hug::hug:

Brokenfriend 05-20-2018 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitty (Post 1262765)
If you ever feel lonely read this - Encouragement for Today:

If You Ever Feel Lonely, Read This - Encouragement for Today - December 16, 214

This manuscript has helped and encouraged me in the past.

My husband has passed away; my kids have both left home to finish school and then get married. Full house one day and empty the next. Of course it wasn't that sudden and I fully expected my kids to eventually move out and marry. Some days it just seemed like everyone had abandoned me. So I had to stop making everything about "me". I was doing that without even realizing it.

I hope this somehow helps you and makes you feel a little better.

Thank you Kitty. I needed that message. BF:hug::hug::hug: