NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Medications & Treatments (https://www.neurotalk.org/medications-and-treatments/)
-   -   Medications and/or Holistics for Nerve Pain? (https://www.neurotalk.org/medications-and-treatments/251769-medications-holistics-nerve-pain.html)

Miss_D 06-26-2018 10:45 AM

Medications and/or Holistics for Nerve Pain?

Hello Everyone!

I am just wondering what medications you are taking or holistic therapies you are doing to control your nerve pain? Also, have any of you tried gabapentin and had horrible side effects? If so, how did you wean yourself off of it and what did you replace it with? I am taking grape seed, B1, B12 sublingual, Quenol, Milk Thistle extract, Saint John's Wort periodically, Ferronal for anemia, ACL, diatomaceous earth and of course gabapentin. Since starting the Holistics about 3 weeks ago I have found about 10% pain relief - I am wondering if any of you have found a better regiman?

I have been trying to go thru previous posts; however, for some reason on my iPad the search function is not working - so please forgive me if this subject is already posted somewhere.

caroline2 06-26-2018 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss_D (Post 1264330)
Hello Everyone!

I am just wondering what medications you are taking or holistic therapies you are doing to control your nerve pain? Also, have any of you tried gabapentin and had horrible side effects? If so, how did you wean yourself off of it and what did you replace it with? I am taking grape seed, B1, B12 sublingual, Quenol, Milk Thistle extract, Saint John's Wort periodically, Ferronal for anemia, ACL, diatomaceous earth and of course gabapentin. Since starting the Holistics about 3 weeks ago I have found about 10% pain relief - I am wondering if any of you have found a better regiman?

I have been trying to go thru previous posts; however, for some reason on my iPad the search function is not working - so please forgive me if this subject is already posted somewhere.

I ended up with nerve damage from hip replacement in 2010, going on 8 yrs and damage is still there.

For a while early on I worked with Inosine and Sphingolin for nerve damage..you can do a search for these. I think I got some relief back then but not taking these now, although I have some to finish up. You can take both at the same time and are affordable, so won't break the bank. I'd give them a few months. Never know.

There is Flex NP by Evergreen and it's a chinese medine for nerve damage. I never tried this.

I just went thru a staph infection in knee, all my issues now are from the hip replacement mess.. Body does not like to be cut. It rebels. So now after a long hospital/rehab mess I have nerve damage from this stuff.

The list of supplements you take are very familiar to me as I've worked with many of them. Never stopped taking Grape Seed Ex. c

marinrozman 06-27-2018 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss_D (Post 1264330)
Hello Everyone!

Just education,cannabis,healty food and lifestyle...it works!

Poslano sa mog HTC Desire 530 koristeći Tapatalk