NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Headache (https://www.neurotalk.org/headache/)
-   -   Headaches Behind Eyebrow Frontal Nasal... (https://www.neurotalk.org/headache/252622-headaches-eyebrow-frontal-nasal.html)

Amichael 11-20-2018 11:35 AM

Headaches Behind Eyebrow Frontal Nasal...

For the last 4-5 Months or more i have been having headaches daily behind my eyebrow which originates i believe in the Frontal Nasal. On this side i have a large bump which is harder than bone. First few doctors said it was an Osteoma. But that has been ruled out and ENT which did CT basically punted me to Neurologist because ruled out Osteoma to address headaches (which some numbness around eye and check occur). Neurologist ordered MRI which he said shows air trapped in Frontal Nasal putting pressure which has pushed bone up and putting pressure on brain probably causing headaches. So i went to another ENT since first was not very helpful. He said he doesnt see anything on MRI and it cant be air trapped? So i am very confused and can not get an answer from anyone to what is causing headaches. I have tried Botox, Nerve Meds, and take a shot to prevent Migraines which has not worked either.

I am going to 3rd ENT at Emory in Atlanta hopefully for some answers because it is driving me crazy. I thought i was going nuts from this and has cause bad anxiety and concentration issue along with some other.

Does anyone have any input on what this could be? I dont know what to think when my Neurologist says its "trapped" air putting pressure and the ENT i just went to says its not? He first said it was congestion but you can only see air in the MRI which clearly shows the sinus and bump in that area where i am only getting the headaches.
thanks for any input.

kiwi33 11-20-2018 02:42 PM

Hi Amichael

Welcome to NeuroTalk :).

What you have described might be a form of sinusitis.

The information here might be helpful for you Sinusitis: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia .

Best wishes.

Amichael 11-20-2018 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiwi33 (Post 1269841)
Hi Amichael

Welcome to NeuroTalk :).

What you have described might be a form of sinusitis.

The information here might be helpful for you

Best wishes.

The ENT seems not to think it has anything to do with my sinus. The other day he said it was just congestion now he said there is nothing wrong with it and no air is trapped. The "air" blocks the membrane so you can not even see it in the MRI's? The two sides look totally different. My Neurologist thinks its air trapped but not the ENT. The headaches are coming from somewhere and no one seems to know what to do? I thought i was going crazy but atleast i know something is there.

Cant post pictures of images cause not had 10 posts