NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   I found the board again.... (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/25285-found-board.html)

Nathan1097 08-04-2007 07:59 PM

I found the board again....

Howdy all.

In two months, it will be a year since I started the Depakote. Still seeing a social worker, though she says the time with that will run out soon. Had a bad patch last week of depression, but right now doing okay.

Spent today at a college choir reunion which was fun. Hadn't seen most of those people in 15 years! We sang several pieces together, in addition to food and talking.

My moods still swing a bit, but mostly if I forget my meds.

However, I had a very good job interview yesterday and will hear on Monday. Also, I interviewed for a choir a few weeks ago and am waiting to hear about it.

Dmom3005 08-04-2007 09:52 PM

Hi Nathan

Good to hear so much positive.

Good luck on the job. And on the choir.

Donna

dorrie 08-04-2007 09:59 PM

Hello Nathan...welcome back to NT! We are happy to have you here again. It is great that you are feeling better, I know that depression is not a laughing matter! Best of luck on the job you were interviewed for!! Have a super evening:)

bizi 08-04-2007 11:46 PM

Hi Nathan!
Glad to have you back!
bizi:I-Agree:

befuddled2 08-05-2007 06:33 PM

Hi Nathan,

Good to hear from you.

befuddled2

Mari 08-07-2007 02:26 AM

Hi, Nathan,
It is good to see you again.

Mari

fiberowendy2000 08-07-2007 08:18 AM

Isn't Depakote a wonder drug? I have been on Depakote since October/November of last year and what a turn around it has made in my life.
The true effects started happening about 6 months ago and I really started feeling better. Now after 5 years, I am working again full time. I give most of the credit to first finally being dx'd correctly by my pnurse and second medicated correctly for the first time. Now I can work a job and not get anxious or "flip out" about things. I just go with the flow. Well....most of the time anyway.:D

Nathan1097 08-09-2007 03:44 PM

I saw my social worker yesterday morning. Things are fine. I have water in my ear, come to find out, though- from my primary dr. today. I thought I had an infection, but she said no infection; the water is from swimming.

I did not get the choir position. And I have not heard about the job. I called monday but they said "sit tight". Here it is Thursday, so I am feeling less hopeful.

I also found out today that I am having chemical pregnancies, it seems with my IUD. Better than pregnant, but freaky.

Nathan1097 08-09-2007 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiberowendy2000 (Post 133506)
Isn't Depakote a wonder drug? I have been on Depakote since October/November of last year and what a turn around it has made in my life.
The true effects started happening about 6 months ago and I really started feeling better. Now after 5 years, I am working again full time. I give most of the credit to first finally being dx'd correctly by my pnurse and second medicated correctly for the first time. Now I can work a job and not get anxious or "flip out" about things. I just go with the flow. Well....most of the time anyway.:D

I guess things are better, but I still have bad patches- just not as bad or as long. Plus, I have gained weight. Blah on that!

befuddled2 08-10-2007 07:21 AM

Wishing you good news today or next week.

befuddled2