NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   Gifts and Old Farts! (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/25316-gifts-farts.html)

dorrie 08-05-2007 10:44 AM

Gifts and Old Farts!

Here is another nice one

WHAT YOU ARE IS GOD'S GIFT TO YOU
WHAT YOU MAKE OF YOURSELF IS YOUR GIFT TO GOD.

Have a lovely day everyone....Hubby and I are off on a nice long drive today. I may be only 41 but I love the "OLD FART DRIVES"(that is what we called it when my Grampa and Grama went on their long Sunday drives!):D

KathyM 08-05-2007 02:48 PM

Pffffft - you ain't an old fert. That is how my husband courted me. Have fun on your date. Hope he doesn't try anything fresh. :p

dorrie 08-05-2007 07:15 PM

Of course he tried something fresh!!!!:D We had a lovely time. We always talk about serious things on our OF drives. ..part of the time...the other part is silence....sometimes for long periods of time...but we both love to do things together, or nothing together or say nothing together...sounds weird, but I think that is what makes us so good together....that and that we are getting to be...OLD FARTS!!!!!!!!!:eek: :D

Corkybird 08-06-2007 07:39 PM

Now dorrie, you can't be an OLD FART until you give a description of this word "OLD" ! ha ha Some might say that they're "getting old" when they're in their 80's..so does that mean that OLD is when we reach 100 ???

I know that husband and I have recently taken up birdwatching and walking. A hobby we both seem to enjoy, and you're so right...many times we just sit and don't say a thing, just enjoy being together and God's beauty around us.

Marilyn

dorrie 08-06-2007 07:52 PM

Hi Marilyn! I guess at 41 I am practicing to be an old fart!!! I am actually quite good at it. Now that I quit my job I do not feel as old! My ankles and my knee are feeling so good! I guess I qualify as a middle age fart...however I plan to love untill I am 100....so I guess I am a pre- middle age fart or something!:Scratch-Head:

Dmom3005 08-06-2007 08:31 PM

Sorry old farts are reserved for closer to 50.

Donna:grouphug:

DM 08-06-2007 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmom3005 (Post 133367)
Sorry old farts are reserved for closer to 50.

Donna:grouphug:

Huh??? Wha????

Does 52 mean I'm old and I fart???? Who gave me away?????:mfr_wha: :Blush2:

dorrie 08-06-2007 09:26 PM

:D DAISY MAY IS AN OLD FART!!:D (Just kidding:D ):hug:

KathyM 08-06-2007 10:04 PM

Dorrie

You're not even CLOSE to being an old fart. You're just a Hershey Squirt - sweet! :p

Watch yourself around Curious. She may want to take a nibble. :D

dorrie 08-06-2007 10:28 PM

:icon_razz: Hershey Squirts!! Now I'm hungry!:Starvin: Bring on the chocolate!:D