NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   So far, so good. (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/254588-so-far-so-good.html)

Brokenfriend 11-22-2019 01:33 AM

So far, so good.

I moved into a group home about two, and a half months ago, and we are all getting along. There are four of us at this time. Making the changes of addresses on the computer was a difficult thing, but things are starting to fall into place.

My niece has my cat, and she has sent me pictures of her.

So far, so good. BF:hug::hug::hug:

mymorgy 11-22-2019 04:35 AM

sounds so great,
bobby

bizi 11-22-2019 07:08 AM

Hi friend!!!!!!!!
I am so happy to hear from you.
And even happier to hear that things are going alright in the group home. sorry you were not able to keep your cat.
being around people again is probably quite challenging. are they your age? interesting to talk to?
bizi

thanks for posting!
(((((HUGS)))))
bizi

Dmom3005 11-22-2019 12:08 PM

Friend

I'm so glad to hear from you. I've been wondering how you were doing.

I'm glad your niece has your kitty. And you are getting pictures.
I hope at some point you can see the kitty again.

Donna :hug::grouphug:

Brokenfriend 11-22-2019 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizi (Post 1281539)
Hi friend!!!!!!!!
I am so happy to hear from you.
And even happier to hear that things are going alright in the group home. sorry you were not able to keep your cat.
being around people again is probably quite challenging. are they your age? interesting to talk to?
bizi

thanks for posting!
(((((HUGS)))))
bizi

Being around people recently who are going through similar mental health issues has been easy. We can talk to each other without worrying about what the other thinks about you. One of them is a year younger than me. The other is about twenty- six years younger than me. The other person is about thirty- five or so. We get along fine. Everyone has a job cleaning something or vacuuming. BF:hug::hug::hug:

mymorgy 11-22-2019 06:28 PM

except for your kitty cat, it sounds as if you must be a lot happier and not LONELY. i wish they could make an exception so you can get your kitty back. She must miss you.

Mari 11-23-2019 01:11 AM

Thanks for your update.

I wish you continued comfort with your new living environment.

:Good-Post:

M

Brokenfriend 11-26-2019 09:33 PM

It is nice to not be by myself, but I live with other people who understand mental health issues. Three of us talked to each other about a half an hour ago. I still wish that I could have my cat, but one of my nieces adopted my cat, Lucy.

I'm also going to my brother-in- Laws house for Thanksgiving. They live one County over to the South West of here.

Happy Thanksgiving to my friends on Neurotalk. BF:hug::hug::hug:

bizi 11-26-2019 10:46 PM

Happy thanksgiving friend!!!!!! enjoy your family.
(((((HUGS))))))
bizi

Brokenfriend 11-26-2019 10:52 PM

Thank you bizi. Happy Thanksgiving to you, and your family as well. BF:hug::hug::hug: