NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Bizi's new 2020 thread! (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/254818-bizis-2020-thread.html)

bizi 01-04-2020 12:00 AM

Bizi's new 2020 thread!

New decade, new thread!!!
Just got back home. Had great weather and ate well. drank too much at times but hopefully I can sleep tonight.
missed you my friends.
love bizi

mymorgy 01-04-2020 04:55 AM

so great to have you back and that you had a great time!
love
bobby

Mari 01-05-2020 04:44 AM

'Glad you had a safe trip.

Happy New Year.

Dmom3005 01-05-2020 05:39 PM

Glad to have you back. WE HAVE MISSED YOU. Yes our weather in Indiana has been very nice

bizi 01-06-2020 11:46 PM

I spent the entire weekend eating and then drinking and being on line. I did not do any of the work for my business. I did some this evening so feel better about that......am not going to be on here for hours like usual....want to get a good nights sleep. last night I took 1mg of klonipin because I needed to sleep. I see my pdoc on thursday...my weight is up since the break....I think I did not gain all of the weight that I lost back. At least hope not.
I will be interested to see what I weigh.
I always weigh more at the doctors offices which is so depressing.
I had my blood drawn this morning, took her 3 sticks/tries. sigh
that hurts when they dig around trying to find the vein.
I have my annual wellness exam and PAP.
I will be curious about my calcium level....if it is high again I don't know what she will do/say. Some where I read that high levels of vit d3 can cause elevated blood serum calcium. so that will be next is my guess.
I stopped taking 1300of magnesium oxide and now take 400 mg of magnesium citrate and 25mg of sennocot. every other day for constipation. It is not perfect but better.
hug to those who need them:
(((((((HUGS)))))))
bizi

bizi 01-11-2020 12:51 AM

For my birthday Jeff treated me to a dinner. He hired a chef to come to our house and prepare us a dinner.
We had filet Mignon roasted potatoes, creamed spinach. the appetizer was a crab and avocado salad. desert was a berry compote tart with whipped cream. the meal was delicious!
It was very filling and delicious!Jeff like his filet as well.

bizi

mymorgy 01-11-2020 08:19 AM

that sounds so delicious. It also sounds so romantic! How wonderful.
Love
bobby

bizi 01-12-2020 10:54 AM

My thyroid level came back high....8 on the lithium. should I quit it? will it go back to normal?
or should I just take the synthroid?
bizi

Dmom3005 01-12-2020 04:23 PM

Bizi

That sounds like an great dinner. I wonder do you have any room for the lithium to go down.

bizi 01-12-2020 11:16 PM

I just don't know what to think about my thyroid.
They say we can just take a little pill.
I don't know that it is already too late for my thyroid?
8 sounds pretty high.....should do some research.
bizi