NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Mid week where is everyone (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/25493-mid-week.html)

DiMarie 08-08-2007 01:46 PM

Mid week where is everyone

Forum is qiuet, that could be a good sign.

A lot of humidity here, heat is bad for all of us. Hope you all are OK.
I am heading out to the pool with the grandson and Katie soon. Cook some burgers out. By the time they leave the Ghost Hunters will be on...
Shower and recliner.

I just wanted to make sure I gave a cyber hug to you all.
di

bizi 08-08-2007 07:25 PM

Hi Di,
Nice to see you....sounds like a good relaxing plan.
I wish we had a pool sometimes when it is so hot like this.
100's all week.
The ac has been running non stop....thanks goodness for this inverntion!
Can't imagine what our forefathers and mothers did before electricity!
need to do some paper work...have been procrastinating big time.
bizi

Dmom3005 08-08-2007 08:50 PM

Its been a heat index in the triple digits here too. And its been so hard to stay cool. So I've been just vegitating.

Donna

befuddled2 08-08-2007 09:51 PM

Hi Di,

Coffee has perked me up tonight.

Bizi, I hate that paper work stuff.

Hi Donna. I've had 105* today.

befuddled2

dorrie 08-08-2007 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiMarie (Post 133999)
Forum is qiuet, that could be a good sign.

A lot of humidity here, heat is bad for all of us. Hope you all are OK.
I am heading out to the pool with the grandson and Katie soon. Cook some burgers out. By the time they leave the Ghost Hunters will be on...
Shower and recliner.

I just wanted to make sure I gave a cyber hug to you all.
di

Hi Di!!! Today was a little better heat wise today....it was breezy too...Around mid 80's . I relaxed alot today..a little bored...but got some extra housecleaning done ...that always makes me feel better! Saw your post and wanted to send:hug: :hug: back to you! Have a great evening! Dorrie:)

fiberowendy2000 08-09-2007 08:03 AM

I'm here. Had a bad trigger point attack yesterday that kept me home from work. Thank goodness I had a pain doc appointment for my trigger point shots or else I wold be in a world of hurt.
So today I am back at work and happy to be here. I felt so guilty for having to call in so soon after starting. Is that normal? I know most people wouldn't care but I like this job so much and I want to do a good job. I felt like I was letting people down.
I am just so BP aren't I?:D

Nikko 08-09-2007 10:02 AM

Hi - I have been just doing a lot of thinking, wow not sure if that is a good thing or not.:confused:

Have so many appointments, dentist, orthopedic, domestic violence and a new dr for my mom that deals with gereatrics, which I hope will be more helpful for her.

Tired all the time, I hate that. I don't sleep well, and my mom it seems needs more and more attention and help.

It's hot, but that's usual for here. We did get some much needed rain though.

Have a wonderful weekend all.........

Hugs, Nikko:grouphug:

befuddled2 08-10-2007 07:25 AM

It's going to be around 105 here by me for about the 5th straight day. I'm not use to this type of heat.

I hope all is well for everyone today. I plan on staying inside mostly.

befuddled2