NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   New here (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/254932-new-here.html)

Suzie27 01-22-2020 05:59 PM

New here

I知 new to the whole taptalk thing. I just wanted to say hello. I hope I知 doing this right! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mari 01-23-2020 01:07 AM

Hello,

:)

M

bizi 01-23-2020 10:43 AM

Welcome to the forums!
You can research topics using the search button at the upper right of the boxes. We are a small bunch of people but post something daily.
welcome again...I wanted to put in a graphic but they are not working this morning...sigh

bizi

mymorgy 01-23-2020 11:44 AM

welcome. Tel us about yourself!
bobby

Brokenfriend 01-24-2020 12:12 AM

Welcome to Neurotalk Suzie27. You are posting in the right way. BF:grouphug:

Suzie27 01-24-2020 02:32 AM

Thanks everyone. [emoji847]. Im still trying to get used to this app and figure out how to use it. And I just saw that I had replies.
I知 41 and have 2 kids. I got diagnosed with depression after my first son, 19 years ago. About 7 years ago I got diagnosed with bipolar 2. It was a crazy ride and about 2 years ago I think I finally got my life back on track. I致e tried to quit my meds so many times but i failed miserably. I posted in another thread that I want to stop taking serequel so I知 hoping that it all works out.
It feels good to know there are people on here who I can chat to and that understand how I feel.
I look forward to getting used to how to work this thing (the app lol) and getting to know more about you all. [emoji847][emoji3590]

mymorgy 01-24-2020 08:26 AM

what other meds are you taking? I think you need an antidepressant and and an anxiety anxiety pill. I take aplenzin which really works for me and klonopin. I took risperdal, an antipsychotic for years but then my doctor took me off. I just gained weight from but I felt fine. I am bipolar II. I am 75 and was diagnosed really late.
bobby

Brokenfriend 01-24-2020 06:13 PM

Hi mymorgy. I think that you meant to say an anti-anxiety pill in the second sentence. Suzie probably knew what you meant.

Suzie I'm taking almost 50% less Seroquel then what I use to take. It still makes me sleepy, and I get too much sleep. Brokenfriend:grouphug:

Suzie27 01-25-2020 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mymorgy (Post 1283107)
what other meds are you taking? I think you need an antidepressant and and an anxiety anxiety pill. I take aplenzin which really works for me and klonopin. I took risperdal, an antipsychotic for years but then my doctor took me off. I just gained weight from but I felt fine. I am bipolar II. I am 75 and was diagnosed really late.

bobby

I take Effexor, lamotrogine, serequel, and Xanax occasionally. I was on trazadone and also just stopped that. It all started because I got very depressed years ago, then the rage started. I知 also bipolar 2. I hope to finally be on only maybe a pill but I知 not too sure about it. Thanks so much for your words.

Suzie27 01-25-2020 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brokenfriend (Post 1283117)
Hi mymorgy. I think that you meant to say an anti-anxiety pill in the second sentence. Suzie probably knew what you meant.

Suzie I'm taking almost 50% less Seroquel then what I use to take. It still makes me sleepy, and I get too much sleep. Brokenfriend:grouphug:

Thank you. Do you notice that when you lowered the dosage that you started to have itching? My scalp has been itching soooo bad and I can稚 figure it out other than the lowering of dosage.