NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Support....I am here to offer support. (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/255311-support-am-offer-support.html)

bizi 03-22-2020 11:04 AM

Support....I am here to offer support.

This thread may trigger some,,,,don't know.

I am here to offer specific guidance, answer questions and

most importantly, offer support to you, my friends or even lurkers.
This thread is for hygiene questions and support.
You have provided me with many many years of support.
I want to be here for you.
love
bizi

GeeLuv 03-22-2020 01:49 PM

I actually had something on my mind this morning, but I'm thinking of trying to let it go and even if I did share, it'd probably be in a PM. Oh, um, but this wasn't hygiene related. Is that primarily what this thread is for? For instance dealing with the Corona virus stuff? Or anything?
Of course I'd be the first to post here. I'm so needy! Lol

Hugs to you and everyone reading!

bizi 03-22-2020 01:55 PM

Dear G,
I am here to offer support to you all. We are having a crisis and need our friends to talk to. I share a computer with my hubby so will be back and forth.
This is a thread to TALK about what ever you want.
Kind of like a daily chit chat, check in thread Like PC.
See you in a bit.
bizi

GeeLuv 03-22-2020 05:45 PM

Ok, sounds excellent! I'm still gonna PM you though. Gonna send that really quick then go have lunch.
Hugs to all!

bizi 03-22-2020 11:37 PM

sorry I have been busy with dinner and guests and then cleaning disinfecting the kitchen. It has been a long day. the governor shut down the state by 5pm tomorrow. We have left over gumbo!!!!
I have 6 quarts of gumbo...going to drop some off at the friends of ours who always feed us at thanksgiving. And then 2 freezer bags full of roux/starters for more gumbo!

I still have a few things from the grocery more bread that I want to get.

I am ****** at Jeff! He is not getting it!
enough of him.
Tomorrow morning, I will talk to my clients. Will only see those who are medically necessary like toes are hurting or getting to be ingrown and give consent from their family if need to.
hugs,
bizi

Mari 03-23-2020 03:15 AM

Thank you, Bizi.

bizi 03-23-2020 08:47 AM

You are most welcome Mari.
hugs to you today as we travel unchartered waters....
love bizi:hug:

bizi 03-23-2020 09:02 PM

I have ordered things and spent money like crazy.
our freezer and refrigerator are full. and we don't cook much.
it is very quiet here. every one must be tending to their needs.
here to help if I can.
bizi

Dmom3005 03-23-2020 09:24 PM

Indiana is going on an ordered stay at home because people just aren't listening. Hmmmm, Well that isn't true I'm listening most of the time. I'm home going out very little just when needing to for groceries. But hubbies is doing most of that. I am hoping he will take Derrick to pick his medicine and mine up Friday. And get Derrick a phone card he needs at grocery. So I don't have to go to town.

I'm still working as much as I can with my families

bizi 03-23-2020 10:42 PM

I am overwhelmed with work. I can't remember how to do this scheduling and I have a whole page and starting another one. I feel like I am spinning wheels. just need to get to get a system worked out. maybe just start fresh in the morning. I need to tend to the work that I still have to do one months of charting, stay at home day all of my clients are in assisted living places and they are closed to visitors. But maybe not medical personal?
I am still not well mentally.
bizi