NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Looking for old friends (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/255518-looking-friends.html)

DiMarie 05-08-2020 03:01 AM

Looking for old friends

I can’t believe how long since I was in to chat. My life was full with the kids, grandkids and working two pt jobs.

I wanted to share I lost my husband last May, he had a massive heart attack at 71 years old. No prior heart problems. A few months earlier he had been in a car crash.
My life was shattered with the loss of the love of my life.

But I’ll check the post to see who may still be here.
Di

mymorgy 05-08-2020 04:49 AM

I am so very sorry. I hope beautiful memories comfort you and let you heal.
bobby

DiMarie 05-08-2020 08:39 AM

Hi Bobby
Thank you. Hope you are getting through these tough days as best we can.
I miss all my dear friends

bizi 05-08-2020 05:58 PM

so sorry to read that you lost your loved one so young.
((((((((HUGS)))))))
How are you coping?
love bizi

Dmom3005 05-08-2020 06:36 PM

We are all so sorry for.your loss. I'm remembering my mom this weekend it's been two years.

Donna

mymorgy 05-09-2020 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiMarie (Post 1286174)
Hi Bobby
Thank you. Hope you are getting through these tough days as best we can.
I miss all my dear friends

We have all missed you. It will get better. I just lost my best friend on December 26 of cancer which she fought for three and a half years. She was only sixty. i wound up with a stomach ache for three months. I still can't believe she passed. and expect to hear a phone call from her.
fondly
bobby

bizi 05-09-2020 11:55 AM

Ye we all miss you.
((((((HUGS)))))
love bizi:hug::hug::hug:

Mari 05-10-2020 01:56 AM

Hi, Di,

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's passing.

'Sending lots and lots of hugs. :hug::hug::hug:

M

DiMarie 05-10-2020 03:49 PM

Wow how great to see my dear friends!
It’s been hard, When I was 10 years old I told Tommy I was going to marry him when I grew up. I was with him for 43 years, married almost 30.

I miss him dearly. I keep busy with my grandchildren and volunteer efforts. I am a DNA collector for paternity test of little ones, prior to the virus. We have what we call the grandmas club meeting once a month...I can’t wait until the threat is over to have social contacts again.

It’s been a slow rebuild to reinvent my life. I left for work with an I love you and found him gone when I came home a year ago. Our youngest is having the most difficulty. We miss him so much.

I’ll be in to keep up, I’ve missed you all. I’m on FB more then the forums. Not sure if you all are on FB.
Love Di

DiMarie 05-10-2020 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mymorgy (Post 1286200)
We have all missed you. It will get better. I just lost my best friend on December 26 of cancer which she fought for three and a half years. She was only sixty. i wound up with a stomach ache for three months. I still can't believe she passed. and expect to hear a phone call from her.
fondly
bobby

So hard losing those we love, the emptiness is heart aching. You must miss her terribly, hugs.