NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   out of control IV (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/255637-control-iv.html)

mymorgy 06-23-2020 07:47 AM

out of control IV

i heard from kathy and she said to stop emailing her and that she can't sleep and i must have been dreaming that she didn't say she would prefer me to not talk about my therapist. my thoughts don't get confused. she also wrote that she was only asking if a mutual friend was calling but she didn't say that but said who has been calling me. she still wants to be friends. she said that was a personal question about my asking her if she prays but she did pray for my happiness. she said i could call her.

the building said they were ordering me an ac. my big fan came and i just directed on me. i hope i don't get a cold. i had ordered a mouth wash for gums and i think it worked. my gum doesn't hurt anymore. my finger still hurts from last weeks fall.
i usually have trouble getting my antidepressant but this time was easy.
pudge got groomed yesterday.. the poor thing was in her container for 45 minutes. they were late picking her up. she came back within the hour and at first i thought she died. she was fine and so active. i have never seen her be so active. she slept on the bed all night. they didn't add anything to the cost which they sometime do
my depression is gradually lifting but i am still very anxious. i am very upset about kathy and not sure what i will do.
i feel nauseated and my stomach hurts.
robert offered to take me to the doctor because i was dizzy and nauseated yesterday. i thought that was so kind but the dizziness stopped. i looked on the internet about the effects of heat but didn't have most of them.

bizi 06-23-2020 12:25 PM

nausea, hate that feeling the only thing worse than that is actually thrhowing up.hate that! glad you are better today.
love you bizi

mymorgy 06-23-2020 01:12 PM

i am not feeling better. i am feeling so weak and nauseated and my stomach is still bothering me.
love
bobby

Dmom3005 06-23-2020 02:28 PM

Bobby

I'd either go to doctor or call if it doesn't get better in a day or two it's probably due to.the heat and not feeling like eating

mymorgy 06-23-2020 02:46 PM

it is all due to the heat. it is an oven. i just called the doorman and told him to give the key to robert and gave him his telephone number in case something happens to me. i am drinking a lot of liquid. the dr can't do anything about my ibs which the heat is making worse

Dmom3005 06-23-2020 06:09 PM

Bobby is the fan helping at all. Can you get another one

mymorgy 06-23-2020 07:07 PM

it is really just blowing hot air and i now have two. another one won't make a difference.

bizi 06-23-2020 08:22 PM

I would keep using the wet towels....
I think they should offer you a stay in a hotel until they get you your ac unit.
You are suffering enough.
ask that tomorrow.
(((((HUGS)))))
love you bizi

mymorgy 06-24-2020 06:47 AM

they wouldn't do that. thank God my antidepressant kicks in. I will take a few baths today. another volunteer called me yesterday. he was so nice. i think he is supposed to call me twice a week for a month. He was a runner. He said he built up after three years to run 70 miles a week! He just graduated graduate school.
love
bobby

mymorgy 06-24-2020 09:09 AM

i just ordered another fan.