NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Community & Forum Feedback (https://www.neurotalk.org/community-and-forum-feedback/)
-   -   "My mood", "thanks for this" and sending a private message. (https://www.neurotalk.org/community-and-forum-feedback/255737-mood-thanks-sending-private-message.html)

Kitt 07-20-2020 12:58 PM

"My mood", "thanks for this" and sending a private message.

How do I get back "my mood" and "thanks for this" and being able to send a a private message? I used to have all of this but no matter what I try I cannot get it to work. :( Please help. Thank you.

Kitt

caroline2 07-20-2020 01:35 PM

I don't think I understand your post. Getting your mood back. Lots of factors take place in our lives, we age, and it goes on and on. I'm not the person I was in my 40's now in my 80's...but my mood is generally ok. Not on top of the world, but find contentment with my life. Mood changes all the time and there are many things people can do to work on ourselves. I have no clue of your age, your health issues and if you supplement and your thyroid health, how is that one? I went thru 10 yrs of HAIL not getting thyroid support back in 90's.... I could write my own book on where I've been and where I am today, but I did a lot of work.

Chemar 07-20-2020 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitt (Post 1287696)
How do I get back "my mood" and "thanks for this" and being able to send a a private message? I used to have all of this but no matter what I try I cannot get it to work. :( Please help. Thank you.

Kitt

Hi Kitt :)
Everything seems in order with your account so it's likely you may need to empty out your PM box as you may have reached the limit there to send and receive PMs?
-> -> I did just check your detailed CP and it shows you have PMs turned "off" so you need to go in there and turn it back on. Let me know and I can assist you with that if needed

re the Mood Meter, that disappears when you have unread PMs or unresponded Friend Requests. It's a vBulletin feature so not something we have control over.

It may be that the "thanks" button will reappear once you have updated as above.

Also, which theme are you using as some of the older themes can get glitchy as well

Kitt 07-20-2020 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caroline2 (Post 1287697)
I don't think I understand your post. Getting your mood back. Lots of factors take place in our lives, we age, and it goes on and on. I'm not the person I was in my 40's now in my 80's...but my mood is generally ok. Not on top of the world, but find contentment with my life. Mood changes all the time and there are many things people can do to work on ourselves. I have no clue of your age, your health issues and if you supplement and your thyroid health, how is that one? I went thru 10 yrs of HAIL not getting thyroid support back in 90's.... I could write my own book on where I've been and where I am today, but I did a lot of work.

Not asking about anything you have said.

Kitt

Kitt 07-20-2020 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chemar (Post 1287701)
Hi Kitt :)
Everything seems in order with your account so it's likely you may need to empty out your PM box as you may have reached the limit there to send and receive PMs?
-> -> I did just check your detailed CP and it shows you have PMs turned "off" so you need to go in there and turn it back on. Let me know and I can assist you with that if needed

re the Mood Meter, that disappears when you have unread PMs or unresponded Friend Requests. It's a vBulletin feature so not something we have control over.

It may be that the "thanks" button will reappear once you have updated as above.

Also, which theme are you using as some of the older themes can get glitchy as well

Thank you. I'm trying. :)

Kitt

caroline2 07-20-2020 03:35 PM

Oh Ok, ???? Good wishes to you, Kitt

caroline2 07-20-2020 03:53 PM

omg, you are talking about "functions" on the computer.....pardon my not understanding.

agate 07-20-2020 08:21 PM

caroline2, hidden away under your user name at the top right of your screen you'll find "My Mood." Mine is currently set at "Cheerful." When I try to change it by clicking on it and scrolling down, it doesn't seem possible--though at one time you could choose from quite an assortment of moods.

I'll have to be perpetually cheerful, I guess.:)

caroline2 07-20-2020 09:16 PM

Oh my mood changes so I'm ok with nothing about mood...and the thank you function I don't have....so I let that go too. Thanks thou.

Jomar 07-20-2020 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agate (Post 1287712)
caroline2, hidden away under your user name at the top right of your screen you'll find "My Mood." Mine is currently set at "Cheerful." When I try to change it by clicking on it and scrolling down, it doesn't seem possible--though at one time you could choose from quite an assortment of moods.

I'll have to be perpetually cheerful, I guess.:)

In the past some browsers were slow to fill in the other mood options, they seemed to stay blank for a long time.. might have been Chrome ... but Firefox had that issue many years ago..
Sometimes if there is blank areas ...if you wait they show up...or try another browser...if you want to try to change the mood..