NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.neurotalk.org/new-member-introductions/)
-   -   Hello!! I am new to the site (https://www.neurotalk.org/new-member-introductions/255903-hello-am-site.html)

shondav1 08-31-2020 08:46 PM

Hello!! I am new to the site

Hi!! I am new to the site

kiwi33 08-31-2020 11:12 PM

Hi shondav1

Welcome to NeuroTalk :).

Please let me know if there is any way I can help you.

Best wishes.

Kitt 09-01-2020 09:11 AM

Welcome shondav1.. :Tip-Hat:

Kitt

agate 09-01-2020 11:03 AM

Welcome, shondav1!:Wave-Hello:

I have MS (diagnosed way back in 1980) and have diabetic neuropathy as well. I've been haunting message boards for nearly 20 years now and hope that anything I may have learned will be of use to someone.

QuietTime 09-02-2020 08:59 AM

Hello - I just registered today as a new member. Trying to find my way around the site. Can anyone give me their thoughts on where the best place is to start to get familiarized? Thank you 😊

Kitt 09-02-2020 11:02 AM

Welcome QuietTime. :Wave-Hello: Someone will be along.

Kitt

agate 09-02-2020 11:12 AM

Welcome, QuietTime!

Others with more experience here can give you better advice than I can, but you're probably here because you have an interest in one or more neurological problems. One place to start would be to look up those disorders and see what is being said in those forums.

Or you might want to know something about the people here. You can click on the user names of some of the people whose posts are currently appearing and be taken to their Profiles and read their posts.

Or maybe you want to know who's in charge. At the bottom of the main page, you'll find "View Forum Leaders." You can click on that and see information about the administration and moderators.

Or if you're interested in more general topics, you can find them listed under the first two major headings on the main page. There are a lot of them to choose from.

By all means try posting. You'll find that people here try to be helpful and kind.

Jomar 09-02-2020 02:02 PM

A little above the posting area is a section or bar going across that is very helpful...with FAQs, New Posts, Search etc...

Or click the Logo/Home page to see the main page & the list of all the forum topics..

caroline2 09-02-2020 07:03 PM

Why not mention your health issue for starters. Welcome.

Diamond Tiger<3 09-02-2020 11:28 PM

Hello everyone!
I am also new here. I came after doing research on a condition I have and in doing so found this support group and have just been reading many other topics and conditions others are having that I can relate to or had in the past.
Wishing everything peace, love, and good health.