NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   I found the upper denture (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/257264-found-upper-denture.html)

mymorgy 12-09-2021 12:12 PM

I found the upper denture

Thank God i didn't step on it. I don't know how but it was under the cabinet near the computer.
i have to lie down now my anxiety is through the roof. i hope i don't get another stroke.
if you are not bipolar 2 you just can't have a clue
JUST COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS.

bizi 12-09-2021 05:35 PM

BP2 and GAD, PTSD,
no one could understand what you have gone threw.
We can offer support here but that may not be enough support. I wish you could make new friends. are they still serving lunch down stairs or was that across the street which would be out of the question.
I can't imagine you being able to cross a street in manhatten.
love you bizi

mymorgy 12-09-2021 06:13 PM

it was never in the building. I don't know where it is being held now. It was very difficult to form friendships there. I was friendly with Mike but he killed himself. Betty dropped me when I feel in the street. two very bright and very wealthy women I talked to a lot but found them so cheap. One used to ask me to get an extra meal for her that I didn't want. Both women had huge apartments on park avenue.
aaron and sam call me. they are young volunteers. a young rabbi intern calls me. My main therapist and a student social worker call me. My caseworker tells me to call her..Linda calls me when she feels like it. I fight with Kathy. Zeynep is so absorbed with her own issues. Stella I dropped. I could reach out to David. I do reach out to Robert. I don't talk much to Alice. I do talk or write to Joyce but she is mostly in Sag Harbor. she told me to call if I need to talk. Cecilia is now dead. Suri is dead. Of course there is Marci but she doesn't get it and just tends to laugh at everything.
love
bobby

Dmom3005 12-09-2021 09:35 PM

Bobby

I'm sorry I have no answers wish I could help you but I don't know
any answers. I am sorry if my thoughts were to much. I will
try not to be to over thinking now. That was what I think I was
doing.

Donna :hug::grouphug:

mymorgy 12-10-2021 12:17 AM

that is so sweet of you. I thought you were trying too hard to try to help me. My medications are not working so I am at my worse. My faith will get me through.
love,
bobby

Dmom3005 12-10-2021 11:54 AM

Yes I was Bobby

But sometimes overthinking is more a problem than help

Donna

larry b 12-17-2021 05:13 PM

Hi Mymorgy. My upper went down the toilet a few months ago. I agree, you are blessed. On the other hand, I AM STUPID !

bizi 12-17-2021 10:45 PM

hi larry b.welcome to the forums.
bizi

mymorgy 12-18-2021 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larry b (Post 1297284)
Hi Mymorgy. My upper went down the toilet a few months ago. I agree, you are blessed. On the other hand, I AM STUPID !

what a nightmare. they really are a pain in the neck. I bet you never lose them. I don't think you were stupid, just unfortunate.
you have a great sense of humor. I am curious but I won't ask how it happened. Do you want to tell? I still have no idea how mine went under a cabinet.
Bobby

bizi 12-18-2021 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mymorgy (Post 1297295)
what a nightmare. they really are a pain in the neck. I bet you never lose them. I don't think you were stupid, just unfortunate.
you have a great sense of humor. I am curious but I won't ask how it happened. Do you want to tell? I still have no idea how mine went under a cabinet.
Bobby

maybe one night the cats found it and were playing with it and it ended up under a cabinet?