NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   past two days awful stomach aches (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/257275-past-days-awful-stomach-aches.html)

mymorgy 12-12-2021 06:00 AM

past two days awful stomach aches

last night even had two bad nightmares. Only had eggs and some toast yesterday. I couldn't give up coffee. my ibs is back. i just two more things for it. also bought lactose aid but don't think I am lactose intolerant.
i will just again have eggs and a piece of toast.
Now I am finally more in control again. I did buy two more books Saint and Sinner and The Gambler Wife: A True Story of Love, Risk, and the Woman Who Saved Dostoyevsky. Once i finish current book will start it. very eager to read both.
yesterday pudge spent a lot of time right next to me-heaven.

oops just bought two jackets and a pair of shoes. just threw out a lot of old tops-relief. stomach ache coming back-rats

bizi 12-12-2021 10:56 AM

I am sorry your stomach aches, could this just be another symptom of anxiety for you now? Or you really think it is something your are eating?
(((((HUGS))))))
bizi

mymorgy 12-12-2021 11:05 AM

it is irritable bowel syndrome. The trauma of Suri's death two years ago started it. At first Geodon stopped it for almost two weeks but then Geodon stopped working.. I wouldn't wish it on anybody.

bizi 12-12-2021 01:26 PM

I am sorry
(((((((HUGS)))))))
bizi

mymorgy 12-12-2021 03:22 PM

thank you. Don't you remember how often I complained about having a stomach ache through the night? My doctor couldn't do anything about it. I have mentioned I am on an UK IBS board.
Right now I also seem to be very depressed. I tried to go to sleep to avoid but I couldn't fall asleep or read.
love
bobby

Dmom3005 12-12-2021 04:24 PM

Bobby

Keep working on anything that might work even a distraction
that might make it go away for a little while.

I Also think maybe listening to music would help you with the
problem. Not sure though.

Donna:grouphug::hug:

mymorgy 12-12-2021 05:12 PM

I usually always have music on. As I had mentioned I have premium youtube so there are no interruptions and a lot of times choose soft rock that lasts for eleven hours. I also listen a lot to Leonard Cohen, Andrea Bocelli, Fleetwood Mac and Annie lennox.
love
bobby

bizi 12-12-2021 10:10 PM

I feel sorry for you having this IBS pain.What does the forum that you post on have to say about the stomach pain? Has the gas medicine arrived yet?
bizi

GeeLuv 12-12-2021 10:42 PM

sorry to hear it's been bad again.
i like those musicians (well mostly. i don't know Leonard Cohan really)
but i might suggest just some quiet time with God. I know you pray, but maybe sit and try to listen to nature.
just a suggestion

but i agree, distractions.
good conversations help me with anxiety and distraction. Usually I feel more at ease when texting though verses over the phone. I know that's not always an option.

hope you feel better soon! :grouphug:

mymorgy 12-13-2021 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizi (Post 1297181)
I feel sorry for you having this IBS pain.What does the forum that you post on have to say about the stomach pain? Has the gas medicine arrived yet?
bizi

Most of them have it so much worse than I do. My doctor didn't order any tests. A lot on the forum have had so many tests and they come up negative.
A lot push a probiotic that helps many a bit. There are really so many horror
stories and such poor quality of life.
I tried the gas pill but it didn't work. I had tried to others that didn't work. waste of money
I would up taking a lot of maalox today. IT HELPED. i also didn't know it was also a laxative. I skipped dinner and just had a piece of toast and coffee. I just ordered Mylanta. wonder what that will do.
now I usually have to have two bottles of magnesium citrate and am worried about kidney damage.
love
bobby