NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   Please pray for a precious child (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/26058-please-pray-precious-child.html)

kimmydawn 08-16-2007 11:58 AM

Please pray for a precious child

Please remember Bryson.

His grandmother is a 20 year friend of mine. We put our daughters on the kindergarten bus their first day and ran to follow the bus to school to check on our girls. Our daughters grew up together in the same suburban platt of the same city for their entire lives.

My friend's daughter, just over three years ago had her first and only child, Bryson.

Just yesterday he had surgery to remove a cancer from his kidney and the kidney. I've just spoken with family and the tumor was 10 lbs and the size of a football. They will find out the type of cancer it is tomorrow and will begin making a plan for this precious boy.

Please remember this child, as well as his parents and entire family, in your prayers and meditations.

In our prayers, let us remember all our precious innocents.

Thanks,

KD

Jomar 08-16-2007 12:13 PM

Cancer at 3 yrs old. How sad for Bryson and his family , I hope they can find a good and safe cure for him.:grouphug:

Idealist 08-16-2007 12:38 PM

I will pray for Bryson, and for his family too. What an awful thing to have to go through for a three-year-old. And I know his parents must be a wreck. I do so hope that things turn out well, and that Bryson is his same old self in the near future.

Idealist

CoolAngel26 08-16-2007 05:59 PM

Prayers and :hug: :grouphug: for Bryson and his family..

And a big :grouphug: :hug: for a caring person,KD.;)

Kristin

shiney sue 08-16-2007 06:02 PM

I

Will pay for this darling sweet child and his family..Sue

Chemar 08-16-2007 06:39 PM

oh dear, KD yes, I am praying now for Bryson and his family.

:grouphug:

kimmydawn 08-16-2007 08:16 PM

thanks, guys.

ok, the information that i got prior was exaggerated. however, it was said that if the tumor had been laid out flat, it would've been the size of a large dinner plate.

the surgeons and dr's have said that they suspect two types of cancer (and they believe they got it all). in the first kind, it has great response to treatment with chemo. in the second kind he would have to go to a hosp in MA for radiation after six months of chemo for one year...and the outlook isn't nearly as good as the first.

they should know about noon tomorrow.

love,

kd

dorrie 08-16-2007 10:04 PM

I am so sorry KimmyDawn:( They will be in my prayers:hug:

Darlene 08-17-2007 01:15 AM

My prayers and thoughts are with this little one, as well as his family.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to them.

Darlene
:hug:

Alffe 08-17-2007 11:31 AM

Adding Bryson to my prayer list...it's so hard to think of children suffering. :(