NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Water Thread..or line to the bathroom (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/26321-water-thread-line-bathroom.html)

Curious 08-20-2007 11:04 AM

Water Thread..or line to the bathroom

drink up!

i need to get back on track. be held accountable.

anyone with me?

so far today...1 large cup of decaf. 12 oz water. yep measured. 1 cup plain non fat yogurt with 1/4 cup of raisins.

did 1 load of laundry...and have been sitting on my butt! :eek:

nancy-h 08-20-2007 11:45 AM

HELLO CURIOUS! After a Skinny Cow ice cream treat splurge yesterday, I have to get back on track. We have been traveling and that pretty much kills a diet as well. But I still have my online Weight Watchers membership and with some support here, I think I can loose those pesky last pounds!!!

I am not feeling well physically - my fibro and my neuropathy are both raging and I have a terrible sore throat. Today for breakfast I had 2 light yogurts with Grapenuts sprinkled on top and a banana. After bkfst I went back to bed a slept. The pain in my feet is a little better today so I hope I'm going in the right direction as far as pain is concerned.

Have a great day, Curious and everyone else as well!

Nancy

Curious 08-20-2007 11:54 AM

yeppers..you are off to a wonderful start today. just have to keep those liquids up.

i'm sorry about the pain nancy. i sure do know how something as simple as an ice cream can be the only bit of joy in the day.

traveling and vacations make it so hard to stay on track. but ya know...you had lost weight. you can do it again. i need to go find our cheerleaders. :D

Curious 08-20-2007 12:38 PM

we're heading for lunch time.

need some good fiber..some protien. something to help fight off those afternnoon munchies.

i'm going to hunt in the fridge...see what i can come up with.

i drank another 12 oz of water. i keep filling up a small bottle i washed out. it's not so scary looking compared to a huge 32 oz bottle! :eek:

i did go walk to the mail box, which in the front of the complex. :o walk..not real fast.

Jomar 08-20-2007 12:51 PM

I'm in slow gear so far today.
still on my first cup o coffee. 12oz w/half&half and sugar:o
need to refill my cup LOL

Raining outside and achy upperbody today.
we got a "new" car and it had sat under trees for quite awhile so it needed lot of scrubbing inside and out.
between the cool/wet weather front and all that scrubbing on the weekend I'm in slow motion....

but yes I do need to up the H2O too- good reminder thread:grouphug:

Curious 08-20-2007 12:53 PM

here is what i made. i'm letting it all sit for a bit to get colder.

a chicken waldorf salad.

1 fuji apple.
1/4 cup raisins ( i'm on a raisin kick today)
3 stalks of celery...chopped
1/2 cup chicken breast chopped ( thank goodness for leftovers)
1/4 cup walnut 1/2's...then i chopped them
3 T light mayo

the mound will go on a plate of field greens. this is going to be a long 30 minutes. i'm hungry. :D

the kids...want grilled cheese :eek:

Curious 08-20-2007 12:56 PM

with that coffee you won't be in slow gear much longer jo! lol

take it easy today. drink that water. and no..i don't mean go stick your head outside. :wink:

have you been doing your exercises and stretches?

Jomar 08-20-2007 01:08 PM

err not really:o
I did do some small reps on the soloflex yesterday - mostly for legs since arms got a workout from the scrubbing.

mmm- I have a hankering to roast a turkey - love the leftovers!
I do feel lighter when i eat chicken/turkey vs beef or pork - that kind of goes along with what the Blood type diet says for me too.

fiberowendy2000 08-21-2007 07:20 AM

I drink so much I swear I go to the bathroom up to 10 times a day. I use as a measure a McDonalds large drink cup at work which is 32 oz and use a Rubbermaid container at home of the same amount to monitor my water drinkage.:D

Curious 08-21-2007 03:42 PM

hey..only wendy drinking water today? :wink:

wassup?

i just chugged my 12 oz after i did my march.

drink up. stay hydrated with the extra exercise we are going. keep that skin nice and pretty.