NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   hup 2..3...4...march..march... (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/26405-hup-2-3-4-march-march.html)

Curious 08-21-2007 11:58 AM

hup 2..3...4...march..march...

i got an idea. i have done this for another online weight loss and tone up support group i ran. it was fun and motivating.

first off, everyone has to only do what they are able to. physically and pain wise. to never ever try an exercise or movement that might even be iffy. ok? promise?

everyone needs to help post the exercises. because we all have different abilities...post one that you can you do. don't not post one because you know somebody can't do it. beleive me...there will be plenty and everyone will get moving.

after an exercise i posted and you do it...either hit the thank you button or make a post. especially if you modified it. that will help someone else who might not have been able to do it.

an exercise is anything that gets any body part or muscle moving.

so here goes...hehe

while sitting right where you are...clench and tighten those glute( the ole rear end) muscles. hold for the count of 5. do this 10 times.

Jomar 08-21-2007 12:04 PM

I did them but lost count of how many hehehehehe

befuddled2 08-21-2007 12:55 PM

That's sounds good but is uncomfortable for my back. I'm going to dance after lunch as my exercise. I already walked about a block to the mailbox which I hadn't been doing since it's been too hot to. I've had a neighbor get my mail.

befuddled2

Curious 08-21-2007 12:59 PM

and now...

reach both arms straight out to the sides...and then back in..touch your nose! 10 x . nice and slow. don't want anyone losing an eye. :wink: an nt sobriety test. :p

woohooo..lets all dance with beffudled!!

you still squeezing jo? :p

watsonsh 08-21-2007 01:21 PM

Ok I am in....as long as we are sucking stuff in might as well suck in my stomach and hold for 10. I need abs. Ok lets go everyone. :p

MSacorn 08-21-2007 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelley (Post 139414)
Ok I am in....as long as we are sucking stuff in might as well suck in my stomach and hold for 10. I need abs. Ok lets go everyone. :p

I try and do this one 24/7 (when I remember) :D I even do it while trying to fall asleep. If you're out of shape like me after about a day of it you can feel it. Remember it is an in toward spine then up and hold.

Curious 08-21-2007 03:39 PM

up atta dat chair.

march/step in place....100 steps. nice even pace. get those arms pumping.

awesome job today!! i can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for tomorrow ( or later tonight )

bizi 08-21-2007 06:42 PM

that wore me out!!!!
huff and puffing....
bizi

Curious 08-21-2007 06:44 PM

<-----hands bizi a bottle of ice cold water

Dmom3005 08-21-2007 07:42 PM

Okay I went to physical therapy this morning
and did my exercise.

I'm sorry but these exercises are just not doable for me right now.

Hopefully soon I can join in.

To much huffing and puffing thanks to the fact that my asthma wont
let me breath.

Donna