NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Computers and Technology (https://www.neurotalk.org/computers-and-technology/)
-   -   Signature Line (https://www.neurotalk.org/computers-and-technology/26781-signature-line.html)

Wave 08-27-2007 12:16 PM

Signature Line

Okay, here is a really dumb question from someone who works on a computer for a living....I can't figure out how to save my signature line ! ack ! I tried to preview it and it's just the hyrogliphics (sp?), then I try to save it anyway and send myself a test mail and there's no signature line !

Thanks for any help. Wave :thud:

kimmydawn 08-27-2007 12:23 PM

Wow, I reallly don't know, wave.

Can you PM me the graphics and what you want there and I can try to insert them to try to see what's going on?

If it's difficult to PM them to me, my email is listed in my profile.

KD

Curious 08-27-2007 12:23 PM

the smiley is showing up.

what are you trying to enter as your siggy? maybe it's too big?

Jomar 08-27-2007 12:29 PM

Is it text or a picture?

If it's something you copied/pasted - maybe one part at the beginning or end got missed??

Wave 08-27-2007 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jo55 (Post 141609)
Is it text or a picture?

If it's something you copied/pasted - maybe one part at the beginning or end got missed??

It's text, just like you have at the bottom of yours.

Thank you for responding James.

Wave

Wave 08-27-2007 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curious (Post 141606)
the smiley is showing up.

what are you trying to enter as your siggy? maybe it's too big?

Hi Curious, thank you for responding. Just trying to enter a little quote and my name. Got the name part of it to change color but for some reason just can't save it.

Wave

Lara 08-27-2007 06:02 PM

Works now! It's a funny one LOL :D

Sorry you're sad. Hope that changes soon.

p.s. just thought I'd mention that we also have a lovely member here called "waves" so if you find people are talking to you as if you're familiar, then that is why. :)

Wave 08-27-2007 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lara (Post 141690)
Works now! It's a funny one LOL :D

Sorry you're sad. Hope that changes soon.

p.s. just thought I'd mention that we also have a lovely member here called "waves" so if you find people are talking to you as if you're familiar, then that is why. :)

Thanks Lara. And I look forward to meeting Waves !

Thank you to KimmyDawn. She fixed my signature.

kimmydawn 08-28-2007 08:41 AM

You're very welcome.

I'm not sure why it didn't work for you, but suspect it had something to do with spacing and the commands that were in place for color, etc.

If you want to change it, add to it, etc., and have further difficulties just PM me. :)

Welcome!

KD