NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   I finally found y'all! (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/2682-finally-found-yall.html)

tiggerz 10-03-2006 10:33 PM

I finally found y'all!

I just notice the OBT was working I re-registered there, then start reading and found this place. I have been "in the dark". I guess I didn't know anyone who came over here :(

I have finally found you all and I am home now!!!!!

BTW - my upperbody RSD is still in remission, thanks to my 3 1/2 year old SCS implant.......the RSD shows itself every so often, but I beat it back by turning on the SCS now. I am at the point where I rarely use it....and had Med-Tronics check my battery a few weeks ago and I have used only 20% of it!! WooHoo!

Nice to be back!
Shanin

himomdp 10-03-2006 11:11 PM

Hi Shanin,

I tried loging in over at BT1, and I was told my e-mail address was banned. laffs. I guess I was not welcomed over there.

Welcome...glad you found us here. This was set up mid-Aug. I just found out about this place a few days ago myself. So you are not to late.

dana

Abbie 10-03-2006 11:45 PM

John Lester said on his site there is a global ban on some domains due to high about of spam. He has also said that you no longer have to have email verification to begin posting. He is manually putting as much of the archives as he can back on the boards.

I had to use a different email... from what I have seen Hotmail, MSN, Yahoo, among many others are working fine.

artist 10-03-2006 11:56 PM

Hi Tiggerz, hi Abasaki, so pleased you found us!

Tiggerz - if you read the back posts we were trying to remember who had the email Xmas list so we could contact everyone while BT1/OBT was down. We decided (rightly or wrongly) that it was you...but no one had your email address :p

Anyway, you found us - but if you do - anyone! - have anybody's email addies, let them know where we are - although some of us will be back and forth between the 2 sites, but it's always good to have choice in life, ya know?

Great to see you both here anyway,
all the best!

dolphin 10-04-2006 09:56 AM

Yeah Shanin...i was slow to find this site also....glad your here, I for one use this site for all kinds of input....i don't know what to do without you all...

jewells 10-04-2006 10:35 AM

Hi Shanin...glad you found us and welcome home. That is wonderful news that your RSD is still in remission. I just had a new SCS put in this past May which is made by advanced bionics, very sweet little device I must say. Gosh it would be nice if it would put my RSD in remission though:rolleyes:.

Once again welcome back. Jewells

Diamond Lil 10-04-2006 04:25 PM

Welcome Shanin: Good to have you here. It is great news to hear that your RSD is in remission. It always gives us hope that this disease can be held at bay if not beaten.

Regards, Lil

tiggerz 10-04-2006 07:59 PM

Wow! Thanks for the welcome back everyone!

Yes, haha, I still have the Christmas list and I will make sure that I send out an email about the old place and this new, wonderful place.

It sure took me forever to find out where y'all 'squatted'!

If anyone still wants to do a christmas card exchange (email or snail mail), please let me know and I will put a page up on my website :-)

It sure feels gooooooooooooooooood to be back!

allentgamer 10-05-2006 04:07 AM

Xmas cards.....hmmmmmm

I want to do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

That was soooo awesome!

Hi Shanin!!

Love ya much!
Allen

dolphin 10-05-2006 08:13 AM

I'm in...i've done the cards for 2 years now....love getting the cards from everywhere, makes going to the mailbox worthwhile