NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   What's on your plate? (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/2718-whats-plate.html)

Alffe 10-04-2006 10:16 AM

What's on your plate?

We are taking the South Shore (last electric train in the country) into Chicago to see a new musical "The Pirate Queen". Will stay overnight and take the train home tomorrow....only about 2 hrs. 20 mins and sure beats paying to park in Chicago.

It is pouring rain....we have water everywhere so I am certain there will not be more work on the new septic system this week.

I like to listen to WGN radio in the morning...Kathy & Judy (the girlfriends) show and I have a new word to love.....Skanky! LOL...now if I can just figure out a sentence to use it in.

Cooper pranced into the kennel this morning...never looking back. :p

I got a chance to IM with the groom this morning and that was a great way to start the day. :D

Hugs for the room......

What's on your plate?

Curious 10-04-2006 10:20 AM

a brownie :p

Alffe 10-04-2006 10:23 AM

Only one? :D

Curious 10-04-2006 10:27 AM

wipe those crumbs off your lip ms alffe :p

...and now there are none. :D

FeelinGoofy 10-04-2006 02:14 PM

me and sis have a 4:00 appt to get our hair done:)
gonna wash that gray right outta my hair!!! gonna wash that gray right outta my hair!!!!!:rolleyes:

Julie 10-04-2006 03:19 PM

Today or rather tonight we have...Robert has 6th grade boys bible study, Michael has Pre-EYC, and I have Alpha...all at the church. Tomorrow Robert has early dismissal for parent/teacher conferences. Duh me has to go get him early because I scheduled hair appts thinking he got out at 11:30 when he actually gets out at 1:30. Friday I have my conference with his teachers. Saturday I have something to do but can't remember. Sunday we have Sunday school and church. Tuesday we are going to the State Fair with my sister, Wednesday Robert has a dental appt., and Thursday Michael has his EEG.

I got my car inspected so I'm relieved to get that off my plate.

~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ 10-04-2006 03:44 PM

Hope you have a great time alfie:)

What color are you tryin out feelingoofy?Have fun w/your sis!

I REALLY need to wash that gray right outta my hair too..<sigh>

Sounds like Julie needs a day at the spa..HeeHee

How come i always miss out on the brownies??:(

Maybe since lara's plate is full-she has the brownies??

Curious 10-04-2006 04:50 PM

looks like i had better add : make a pan of brownies to my plate :p

lara...now i know the time difference between you and texas! g'day!

Curious 10-04-2006 05:00 PM

you better help yourself. :D if some got left they will stale by the time we get back. they expect fresh goodies nightly. :p

did you know that all goodies left more than 10 minutes lose all their fat and calories? honest...i wouldn't tease :p

Doody 10-04-2006 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lara (Post 19925)
LOL I wish!
I think I'll make some today.
Only 7.11am and it's already looking as if I'm going to need to gorge myself with chocolate today. sheeesh. what is it about chocolate anyway? Wonder why it helps? Is it that special mood elevating ingredient in it? Is it that creamy melt-in-the mouth texture? etc. etc. etc. I think it's addictive. :)

Hmmmmm. Hormones dearheart!!!! But, why then did I even crave it as a very young child? Oh wait, I know! My serotonin was shot way back then! That explains it, heh.

Food Cravings

More about cravings

Chocolate craving study

The Chocolate Therapist