NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   Feeling Very Hurt/No One Care (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/2751-feeling-hurt-care.html)

DaisyMae 10-04-2006 03:47 PM

Feeling Very Hurt/No One Care

Hi, I'm feeling so very alone these days, feel like no one cares. You see I had major surgery awhile ago, while I have some friends you have cared you have called have sent meals, and I'm thankful for them, but my family is another story. The first week that I was home from the hospital my mom said to me that she won't call me until I call her, and then I have a mother-in-law you hasn't even called me once to see how I'm doing, not a single phone call nothing. That's the thanks I get for ever trying to be nice to her to go out of my way for her etc.......She doesn't care, even tho I've been married for 19 years, I know that she will never accept the fact that I took her son away from her. Not a one family member has come to help me out, or to just come to visit, nothing, if it weren't for my husband and children I'd be all alone.
Today I'm feeling so down about all of the family stuff, I don't know what to do, please keep me in your prayers that they some day come around for me, I've had so many numerous surgeries and it's always been like this, I guess the saying is true that goes like this "you can't pick your family, but you can choose your friends". Why are families like this?, I ask myself this so many times, and I can never find a reason.

DaisyMaey

Curious 10-04-2006 04:58 PM

awww daisymae...we care.

the funny thing about family and friends...friends just love you for you. famliy...well we are kinda stuck with them ya know? now i'm not saying they are stuck with you..not at all, but not everyone has a kind heart like you.

some in famlies are the takers. they never figure out the giving part. my in-laws...not a giver in the bunch. i don't let it change me. i have learned the hard way that they are who they are.

yes sweety, you are in my prayers. welcome to bt2 and sss. lots of new friends. :D

((((((hugs))))))
Curious

CoolAngel26 10-04-2006 06:04 PM

{{{DaisyMae}}}

Adding to Curious's comments,here..

Please keep posting here..we are all here to support each other,and we do care.You are a valuable member of this community.:)

Chemar 10-04-2006 07:01 PM

adding another (((hug))) for you, DaisyMae

we really care about each other here, and we would be honored to have you be a part of that :)

cybil_who 10-04-2006 08:01 PM

we really care daisymae (((hugs)))

KTM5665 10-04-2006 08:06 PM

yep, we sure do, Daisy Mae.

and if its any consilation to ya...my family takes the cake for allsorts of not such neat bragging rights. Im leavin town for the holidays this year!:cool: :D

Hope ya start feelin the love!

DaisyMae 10-04-2006 08:23 PM

Thanks Everyone, you are all so very kind, I'll be around for sure, you all seem so very nice.

DaisyMae

Julie 10-04-2006 08:49 PM

Big hugs!!!

snoozie 10-04-2006 08:56 PM

Hi Daisy, we are all just a mouse click away. Come here any time and I am sure you will find somebody here to talk to you, you have many friends here...Sue

norwegian 10-05-2006 02:30 AM

Being with you on the road, Daisy Mae
If your family doesnt want to be part of your network, you build one without them.
We are part of it!
megahugs
Per, Norway