NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   OT my grandkids! (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/28283-ot-grandkids.html)

doydie 09-18-2007 12:02 AM

OT my grandkids!

Just got back from seeing the grandkids for two days. It had been almost 2 months since I had seen them. In that time period the oldest started 1st grade and the youngest became the most charming little 10 month old that I have ever met. Well I guess I shouldn't say little. She weights 20 pounds and her sisiter didn't wiehg that until she was 16 months old. You just want to smile when you see her because she is always clapping, smiling or blowing kisses to someone. I also just got my 1st digital camera and am loving it. Tonight before we left, I helped give them a bath. There's nothing cuter than a babies bottom. Of course you can't take a picture of a nude baby like that and take it to be developed. But I can leave it in my digital camera long enough to show my Mom then delete it.

DM 09-18-2007 07:24 AM

Oh Doydie! I'm so jealous! How blessed you are to have those grandbabies and I'm thinking "THEY" are equally blessed to have you. My DD hasn't expressed any desire to have a child, so I love to hear about everyone elses.
Sounds like yours are totally adorable. Glad you had a good time w/them. I'm always amazed at their little toes.... And, a fresh baby smell right after a bath.... Don't get my started.... It's amazing.

Thanks for sharing.:)

SallyC 09-18-2007 12:56 PM

How wonderful Doydie.. I'm so glad that my DD and Grands live right here where I can get ahold of them whenever I want..

It's the best part of life for me right now..:D

Cherie 09-25-2007 06:14 PM

Spent a couple of hours with Kristof (4 and Gregory aka "brother" 5months) yesterday. I love these guys!!! Kris called me today on the phone to let me know the name of the new baby giraffe at the zoo. Grandkids are so much easier and more delightful than our own children.

doydie 09-25-2007 11:30 PM

The 10 month old just started crawling and has now mastered the whole house. Her Mom is now afraid the first word out of her mouth will be 'no' 'cause that's what is said to her the most now. Life will now never be the same.

SallyC 09-26-2007 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doydie (Post 151926)
The 10 month old just started crawling and has now mastered the whole house. Her Mom is now afraid the first word out of her mouth will be 'no' 'cause that's what is said to her the most now. Life will now never be the same.

HeeHee it won't be long until she finds that getting up and running to the other side of the the roon will get her there faster LOL!