NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   Please God (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/28675-please-god.html)

dorrie 09-23-2007 09:01 PM

Please God

...YOU KNOW WHAT THE GIFT IS THAT I AM ASKING YOU FOR. PLEASE GOD, PLEASE LET IT BE SOON, SO THAT I CAN SHARE IT WITH MY FRIENDS AT NEUROTALK!!! PLEASE PRAY FOR ME EVERYBODY! I CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE! PRAY FOR ME THAT I MAY BE PATIENT AND WAIT FOR GOD TO FULFILL MY WISH! THEN I WILL SHARE IT WITH YOU......IT IS WONDERFUL!!!Thank you all and God Bless!!:grouphug:

Chemar 09-27-2007 11:17 AM

(((Dorrie)))
not sure if your prayer was answered the way you wanted it........but am sure of the fact that God answered it in the way that He infinitely knew would be best for you ....I dont often understand His ways:o but I sure have learned to trust 'em come what may:)

so
I pray you are well and that whatever this was will be just what God knows would be the very best for you:hug:

lotsa love
Cheri

Asoke sengupta 09-28-2007 08:41 AM

prayer

Dear Dorrie,

Nice to see your expressions. We should pray to God with full faith without keeping any expectation. HE knows what is best for us. If we put our desire & wishes then we may put limitation before HIS divine will.

May my Master guide you.

With love & regards

Asoke

dorrie 02-01-2008 10:02 PM

Good things come to those who are patient and have faith!! My prayer was answered!!! Thank you all for your prayers....took a while but my grandaughter is living with us now for at least 6 months....rather than in the care of the Childrens Aid Society! It took over 4 long, painful months but she is here now. Thank you God!!!!:)

Chemar 02-01-2008 10:08 PM

((((((((((((Dorrie)))))))))))))))) :)

how wonderful to see you and I am so thankful and relieved to hear your precious grandbaby is safe with you

thanks so much for sharing your answered prayer with us:hug:

dorrie 02-01-2008 10:18 PM

CHERI....YOU ARE VERY WELCOME!!:hug:

AfterMyNap 02-01-2008 11:09 PM

Oh, Dorrie! You did it! God carried you along that rocky path. Amen, girl! Good for you, and thank God!:hug:

Darlene 02-02-2008 03:46 AM

Dorrie, it is so good to see you back with us. We have beening missing you so much. Great to here of you wonderful news. Give your prescious little girl a great big :hug: for me.

Darlene
:hug:

dorrie 02-02-2008 08:25 AM

Thanks ladies. I really missed being here! :grouphug:I am so happy to be back. Saffire is starting to wake up so my time is limited!!! She is so wonderful...such a good baby! We call her Saffy and she is a delight!:grouphug:

KathyM 02-02-2008 04:44 PM

Way to go Dorrie! I'm so happy for you and Saffy. :)