NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Peripheral Neuropathy (https://www.neurotalk.org/peripheral-neuropathy/)
-   -   First day back to work........ (https://www.neurotalk.org/peripheral-neuropathy/28761-day.html)

Roxie2007 09-24-2007 07:52 PM

First day back to work........

and I'm totally wiped out and buzzing like crazy! Even my hands are buzzing!
I'm hoping that tomorrow will be better.....or just not as bad!
Hope everyone had a better Monday than I did! lol Hugs!

MelodyL 09-24-2007 07:56 PM

Hey, good for you!!!

Hope tomorrow's a non buzzing day for you. I never thought I would wish anyone a non buzzing day!!!!

lol

Melody

Aussie99 09-24-2007 09:23 PM

Roxie

Hey, at least your there trying. Work is hard enough,but add PN to the mix and anyone who can deal with that is truly a soldier.

I hope you have a better day tommorrow,with less buzzing!

sharky 09-24-2007 09:34 PM

May tomarrow be easier for you

Roxie2007 09-25-2007 05:27 AM

Good Morning All,
My body is still buzzing this morning :( I'm taking my increased dose of Lyrica and hoping for the best today. Thanks for your good wishes.

dahlek 09-25-2007 03:21 PM

Roxie? Read this AFTER your nap?

Which I suspect you will NEED!
Just one simple plain out ENCOURAGING WORD OR THREE to help you make it thru...it will either get easier -slowly or ....impossible. YOU will have to decide how much you can try and DO or not.
Right now? Do not be afraid of being AFRAID? You are pushing lots of envelopes and you should become super cautious about it all until you find that 'comfort zone'...
Just let us know you are OK....OK? :hug:'s - j

belinda1317 09-26-2007 09:13 AM

Hope all gets better for you as you ease back into this. It does so seem that everything in life sets the PN off......I have been in extreme pain again (after about 17 pain free days) for about six days...after hearing bad news about my child........I am so disappointed and just seem to hurt all over. Hopefully once i come to grips with things, it will lessen again.
Again, take it as easy as you can and know that it may just be a very temporary setback due to the changes in your life!

Dakota 09-26-2007 04:49 PM

Roxie, how did the second day go? I have been worried about you. I hope this will work out for you, but if not, maybe your doctor will see that you can only work half-time, or maybe that you need to go on disability????? I am anxious to hear how you are doing today.

Yorkiemom 09-27-2007 02:10 PM

Just getting around to trying to catch up reading. I see you are back at work, and wanted you to know, I am "IMPRESSED." I hope you are doing well and enjoying being back in the working world.

Please don't overdo... :)

Cathie

daniella 09-28-2007 09:59 AM

Wow. Hang in there. Transition and back to work is hard for everyone so when your in pain imagine. I hope your co workers are helpful and you reach out for help when you need it. I hope things are looking up.