NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Social Chat (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/)
-   -   I See That We Have Lots Of Visitors!! (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/29128-lots-visitors.html)

dorrie 09-29-2007 10:14 PM

I See That We Have Lots Of Visitors!!

COME ON VISITORS..:Wave-Hello:..THERE ARE SO MANY OF YOU!! :yikes:COME JOIN US!! WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU BECOME PART OF OUR COMMUNITY! :Dancing-Chilli:IT IS SO MUCH FUN HERE! :Excited::Head-Spin:ALOT OF SHARING AND CARING TOO:grouphug:AND WE WANT TO SHARE IT ALL WITH YOU:circlelove:

muffy 09-30-2007 06:13 AM

hi i am glad to be here

muffy 09-30-2007 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorrie (Post 153374)
COME ON VISITORS..:Wave-Hello:..THERE ARE SO MANY OF YOU!! :yikes:COME JOIN US!! WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU BECOME PART OF OUR COMMUNITY! :Dancing-Chilli:IT IS SO MUCH FUN HERE! :Excited::Head-Spin:ALOT OF SHARING AND CARING TOO:grouphug:AND WE WANT TO SHARE IT ALL WITH YOU:circlelove:

am glad to be here

Alffe 09-30-2007 07:15 AM

And we're glad to have you! :)

dorrie 09-30-2007 01:07 PM

Hi Muffy! I replied to your New Members post...then I saw this one. We ARE glad that you are here and I am glad that you replied to my post about visitors. There are always plenty of people visiting the site but untill you are here an post back and forth you don't realize how fun it is. There are alot of wonderful, caring and supportive people here! Hope you have a great day, Muffy! See you around the forums!!!:):):)

muffy 09-30-2007 06:13 PM

thank you so much for having me.:)

dorrie 09-30-2007 08:01 PM

Hi Muffy! Just wanted to say hello, how are you.......hope you had a good weekend! I also wanted to let you know that I will not be here from Monday to Friday of this week as my Hubby is leaving tomorrow AM on a business trip and needs the laptop. I look forward to hearing more about you and did not want you to think that I just went away on you. I am really happy that you replied to my post about visitors. We will catch up next weekend when I have access to the computer again. In the meantime keep posting....check it out here...it really is great! You have a great week, Muffy!:):):)

dorrie 10-06-2007 01:52 PM

As I type this there are lots of visitors checking out Neurotalk!! Come on...join up...we love newcomers....the more the merrier!!!!:welcome_sign::Dancing-Chilli::Head-Spin::trampoline::Wave-Hello:

cindylee 10-21-2007 05:00 PM

Hi....
I just found the forum yesterday and very excited to find new friends who suffer from Myasthenia Gravis or really any chronic illness. I have suffered for many years and been on a very long journey through the greiving process and happy to say I'm in a much different place these days....thank God. I think this forum is a valuable outlet for many people, for I've found that most of us just need someone to witness our pain, no matter what form it comes in.
So far I have already read some posts that give me some really good information about drugs, treatments, surgery...etc. The more information people have about these things, the less stress.

Dmom3005 10-21-2007 10:04 PM

Welcome visitors

:) As Usual Dorrie

You ROCK

THis is such a great idea.

I haven't been doing a good job keeping up with the welcomes.

But all visitors are welcome.

Donna:grouphug: