NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Monday's Roll Call (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/29675-mondays-roll-call.html)

nancy-h 10-08-2007 08:42 AM

Monday's Roll Call

Good Day All !!!

Hope you all had a fun and relaxing week-end. We worked on our house which is now going to be "the Everlasting Project". This week-end was the set up of the new television. Boy have they changed. I stayed totally away and Mike got it all set up with the help of a neighbor who knows these things backward and forward.)

Well, my step-daughter is coming today for a couple of days and I have to make things a little nicer for her. I am very excited to have her here. She's always so full of life.

Talk to you soon!
Nancy

Alffe 10-08-2007 08:45 AM

Have fun with your step daughter nancy-h. We're leaving town in a few mins. to watch our grandson play in a big h.school rivalry game. Looking forward to it.

We made $2,000.00 in our church rummage sale!! Best one ever for our little church. :D

dorrie 10-08-2007 10:54 AM

Hi Girls!!! Hope you have a happy Monday!!:)

Curious 10-08-2007 11:07 AM

here!!

i got new yogo dvd's yesterday. went to a new goodwill outlet. the 4 dvd set was new from target. only paid 3 bucks. :D i'm set to start teaching yoga in 3 weeks. it's been years since i taught yoga. :o

water water today. my chest is a bit...ok a lot congested.

:grouphug: healthy happy weightloss day to all.

dorrie 10-08-2007 11:22 AM

I am really roughing it today!:(I forgot my Metformin and:eek:my effexor last night! I realized it when my face felt numb and my hearing was funny....like hearing funny noices. I took the pills a while ago and I am now waiting for them to start to work. In the meantime I am doing laundry but the noise of the washer is getting me anxious! I can remember to pig out at night but frget to take my pills!!:confused:Go figure!

fiberowendy2000 10-08-2007 11:23 AM

Well went to my cousin's wedding yesterday and I drank a little too much champagne. Feeling the effects today. Drinking tons of water is helping though.
Remind me not to do that again.
Running on fumes today but over all a good day....nice and quiet.

dorrie 10-08-2007 11:26 AM

Don't do that again, FiberoWendy!!!!:) Hope you are feeling better!

Jomar 10-08-2007 11:32 AM

beautiful sunshine today:D after breezy, overcast and showers the last few days. Another storm front on it's way though.
Still doing winter cleanup around here- an endless job!
and it hasn't burned off any extra calories either- gained 3 lbs...:(

I need to buckle down blahhhhh...:o

dorrie 10-08-2007 11:36 AM

BUCKLE DOWN????Whats that ,JO???? I do no know how to BUCKLE DOWN!! Can you teach me please!!!!!:) We have had several thunderstorms here over the past couple days.....today os overcast and a little muggy but OK...Have a nice day, Jo!!!:hug:

Jomar 10-08-2007 12:07 PM

Dorrie- LOL thanks for the laugh:D

well, I made a plan to do 10 minutes of some exercise or activity {cardio, yogo etc} every day plus take my vitamins regularly again, and eat smaller and more frequent healthy meal/snacks.

If I master that, then I can teach it LOL- maybe:grouphug: