NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   aka HHH Get this now a DX of cancer (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/30031-aka-hhh-dx-cancer.html)

John Kirby 10-13-2007 11:50 AM

aka HHH Get this now a DX of cancer

Come on already. I’m 46 and I’ve had Hepatitis as a kid, MS for 12 years and now bladder cancer. My smile wavering & I need a cyber hug back the F off already

Curious 10-13-2007 12:10 PM

:( hhh.....this totally sucks. do you have a course of treatment already?

:hug: many many cyber hugs. i wish i knew something that could put that smile back on your face.

now all you other diseases.....leave hhh the heck alone! :mad: :mf_swordfight:

SallyC 10-13-2007 12:14 PM

OH NO!!!!! I am so so sorry John. This truly does suck!

What are they doing for you? What is the prognosis? Is it curable? My smile is also waning.:(

If cyber hugs will help in any way, consider many of them coming your way...and, if you don't mind, prayers too.

:grouphug: :hug::hug::hug::hug::grouphug:

wannabe 10-13-2007 12:47 PM

I'm very sorry John.

Is there a lot of helpful information out there for you as to treatments and ways to try to fight it? I know with MS, we're flooded with information. Is there a cancer community out there that can help guide you along the way to treatment options and alternative possibilities?

What is your prognosis? It's not fair sometimes. You'd think that any one of those dx would be ENOUGH :mad: , but to have THREE of them... you have a lot on your shoulders.

Sending you big cyberhugs.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

lady_express_44 10-13-2007 09:02 PM

Hi John,

When I was 31, I was told about the MS in June, was pregnant by Oct (as soon as the paralysis eased up ~ not a good plan!), and was dx with cervical cancer in December. I was still numb for several months after the baby was born . . . :rolleyes:

I am now 48, and have two children, aged 11 and 15. I have had a relatively good go of the MS (especially since I got on LDN), and have had no return of cancer.

I empathize with what you are going through and I would strongly suggest counselling to get you through this period. After the baby was born, I cried for an hour, twice a week, for a year. ;) It really helped. :)

Cherie

ewizabeth 10-14-2007 12:44 AM

John/HHH,

Big cyber hugs sent your way. :hug: You can get through this. Cancer is treatable, and curable today, unlike MS. And MS is treatable, albeit incurable. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers that you'll come through it and have strength to reach goals in life that are as of yet, unimaginable. I understand your anger, but I hope someday it's just a memory of times past.

Judy2 10-14-2007 04:51 AM

John/HHH --- This seems totally unfair, but then we were never promised a life that was fair. :( Anyway, I'm so sorry you have another hurdle to clear, which I'm sure you will!! My good thoughts and prayers will be with you as you go down this new road.

Take care....

MSacorn 10-14-2007 11:20 AM

(((((John)))))

Sending oodles of hugs your way. I'm glad for your sharing. I'm so sorry for your diagnosis, but knowledge is power and you sound like a fighter. :Viking:

You have all the support you can handle here. I'm wishing you all the best and you move through this disease. More cyber hugs for you.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

SallyC 10-14-2007 11:41 AM

This is the special hug that HHH always gave to us, when we were at our lowest and now I want to give it back to him.......For You John.......

http://home.earthlink.net/~sal.pal/s...ures/hugs2.gif

1942Linda 10-14-2007 01:41 PM

i looked around to find some extra strength and here it is enclosed in a warm loving (((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))))) ))) prayers are included.

Linda J