NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   Ruh Roh (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/30883-ruh-roh.html)

AfterMyNap 10-26-2007 10:41 AM

Ruh Roh

Okay, I almost never complain about what this miserable disease is doing and has done to me. Today, I whine.:Dunno:

When I got home from my most excellent adventure, I allowed the calm to wash over me and I somehow managed to let MS rear its ugly head. I can now barely type, can't walk more than 10 steps with walker, can't stand still and upright for more than 4 minutes, and can't seem to stay focussed on anything.:Noooo:

I'm goin' nuts, I tell ya'! My mind is going full speed but like a train with no tracks... like an empty blender... like an elementary school with no adults present! There are tons of things I want to do and should do, none of it makes sense to me.:Bang-Head:

I just want OUT of this body!

Okay, I feel better. Thank you, and do please carry on.:o

tovaxin_lab_rat 10-26-2007 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfterMyNap (Post 161378)
Okay, I almost never complain about what this miserable disease is doing and has done to me. Today, I whine.:Dunno:

When I got home from my most excellent adventure, I allowed the calm to wash over me and I somehow managed to let MS rear its ugly head. I can now barely type, can't walk more than 10 steps with walker, can't stand still and upright for more than 4 minutes, and can't seem to stay focussed on anything.:Noooo:

I'm goin' nuts, I tell ya'! My mind is going full speed but like a train with no tracks... like an empty blender... like an elementary school with no adults present! There are tons of things I want to do and should do, none of it makes sense to me.:Bang-Head:

I just want OUT of this body!

You are entitled to whine Miss Traveller! Rest. Your body is telling you that's what you need.

Carry on....:hug:

lady_express_44 10-26-2007 12:38 PM

So long as the adventure was worth it . . . it was worth it. That's the way I look at it anyway. :p

I went to Chicago (Michigan, Wisconsin, Indiana and Minnesota too) last Sept, and paid for it till after Xmas. In fact, I think I'm still paying for it. :D But, it WAS worth it!

Cherie

Snoopy 10-26-2007 01:16 PM

From your sig. line.......
For every day I want to play,
I set aside a day to pay

That dear Cindy is what I was afraid might happen. It's hard to keep the pace you kept without paying for it.

You have every right to whine :hug:.......if you don't like hugs......:Poke:

AfterMyNap 10-26-2007 01:28 PM

Oh shut up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoopy (Post 161453)
From your sig. line.......
For every day I want to play,
I set aside a day to pay

That dear Cindy is what I was afraid might happen. It's hard to keep the pace you kept without paying for it.

You have every right to whine :hug:.......if you don't like hugs......:Poke:

MSacorn 10-26-2007 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfterMyNap (Post 161378)

WHAT ... an empty blender! Say it's not so :thud:

Ok, back to bed with you. :Zzzz:

:hug:

tovaxin_lab_rat 10-26-2007 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSacorn (Post 161464)
WHAT ... an empty blender! Say it's not so :thud:

Ok, back to bed with you. :Zzzz:

:hug:

An empty blender???

Sounds like it's margarita time!!!

SallyC 10-26-2007 02:58 PM

Whine all you want, Cindylouwho, and don't apologise for it. You earned it. That most excellent adventure may have been fun, but it was also a bunch of work.

When you came back and you finally let your muscles relax...they RELAXED!!!! The only exercise you should be doing now is, perhaps, stretching out those overworked muscles, and then turn on the TV and don't do nuttin else.:cool: Momma has spoken.:hug:

AfterMyNap 10-26-2007 03:01 PM

HELLO! It's me you're posting to here. It was an example, I assure you, the blender here is never empty. In fact, it misses me and since I'm grounded and confused anyway, I think I'll call the chicks and have them come down and fire it up for me!

I have Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita, Regular Margarita... martinis... we are rockin' the cashbox! Can anyone carry me to the phone???

tovaxin_lab_rat 10-26-2007 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfterMyNap (Post 161484)
HELLO! It's me you're posting to here. It was an example, I assure you, the blender here is never empty. In fact, it misses me and since I'm grounded and confused anyway, I think I'll call the chicks and have them come down and fire it up for me!

I have Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita, Regular Margarita... martinis... we are rockin' the cashbox! Can anyone carry me to the phone???

We're having a football party at my house tonight. Watching the BSU Broncos play the Fresno State Bulldogs.

PODH is not a Bronco fan only because he went to the rival school Univ of Idaho. We tease him relentlessly. When I was going to school at BSU, I was tempted to get him a UofI shirt that said My Wife goes to BSU and I am paying for her tuition! Now he pays for season football tickets to BSU games! LOL! He goes. And he also watches BSU beat up his Vandals.

Bring on the blender! Drinks around! I am cooking venison tonight! (although I cannot eat it, but everyone else can!)

I will just drink...:D