NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   What's on your plate? (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/30952-whats-plate.html)

Alffe 10-27-2007 06:07 AM

What's on your plate?

It's rainning on my parade this morning...I'd hoped to get a little yard work done...lots of leaves down and patio furniture to put away. There's a freeze in the forcast for tomorrow night so that will be the end of the tomatos..

My sister got a driveby flu shot...;) What a world we live in...she didn't even need to get out of the car.

I should just curl up with this stack of unread books and magazines..and maybe I will. :D

And what's on your plate?

Wren 10-27-2007 07:19 AM

hmmmmmmmmm.........
Let me think .............
It's Saturday, right ????

Well, there's laundry, then .........
hmmmmmmmm...........

er, ah ......
well .........

That's about it.:winky:

DMACK 10-27-2007 07:37 AM

Well apart from continuing in my head to invent a MAGIC pill, that will rid the world of peoples inner turmoil, and saddness.:wink:

Im going shopping with my wife and boys,Tomorrow watching football on tv, my teams playing ASTON VILLA [Recently purchaced by Randy Lerner, owner of the Cleavland Browns]

Have a peaceful weekend:grouphug:

Take care of you

David

Curious 10-27-2007 09:00 AM

taking lil'monkey to her bff birthday sleepover. ahhhhh...one less kids. :wink:

grandmonkey is having a very hard time. a little 5yr old from a neighboring school got hit by a train and killed thursday night. :( the little boy was at the farm with him. ( school field trip). we had heard the siren and knew it had been something bad. we live pretty close to wear the accident happened.

we are spending the evening making his hat for the hat parade on halloween. the kids don't dress up, but they make a decorated hat that repesents one of their vocabulary words. his is measure. big word for a kindergardener huh?

enjoy your day reading alffe. wren...ummmm...well....i just hope your laundry gets done fast. i did mine yesterday. :wink: david..make that chewable pill please.

:grouphug: butt squeeze for the room.

FeelinGoofy 10-27-2007 09:35 AM

We're going to see Scott perform in the "Oklahoma" play tonight :)
He said last night performance went off without a hitch. They've had matinees every day this week for the elementary and Jr Highs. We WERE going to go last night, but Rebecca coulnd't go with us because of cheer so we decided to go tonight instead. Cant wait to see him....:rolleyes:

Alffe 10-27-2007 04:33 PM

Oh I'm so excited for you Goofy...Scott is so talented. Let us know how it went.

the sun is coming out in time to set! :p Maybe the full moon will show up.

David.....football? I didn't know England cared about football. :D May I also have a magic pill?

Laundry done Wren? how about ironing?..I am philosophically opposed to ironing. :rolleyes:

I'm so sorry lil monkey is having a hard time...:hug:

Doody 10-27-2007 05:05 PM

I just got home from spending the night with grandoody, daughter and son-in-law. Son-in-law has been in terrible pain with something I'd never ever heard of and his doctor said it is very rare. Torsion epiploic appendagitis. If it doesn't stop hurting on its own in 14 days (7 left), then they will consider surgery. As if he doesn't have enough on his plate.

Soninlaw also won't be going to their grand annual halloween party but daughter is, so daddy staying home with little doody.

I'm going to take a nice long hot bath, put my jammies on and watch movies and that's about it. No cleaning for me today. :p

I hope Bamboo and BJ are having relaxing days and doing things that make themselves feel good.

I'm sorry for everyone's problems here. :hug:

DMACK 10-27-2007 05:09 PM

Allfe

IT'S FOOTBALL in the UK:cool: [ YOU CALL IT SOCCER in the USA:D]

David

Alffe 10-27-2007 05:32 PM

ROFL...I suspected as much! Enjoy whatever it is.

FeelinGoofy 10-27-2007 11:39 PM

The play was awesome... For a high school performance i was VERY impressed.... and of course my son, even though he did not have the lead role,was the star of the show :rolleyes:
{{{HUGS}}} to everybody and i hope you have a good night with plesant dreams...