NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Check in Roll Call today/Sunday Oct. 8~ (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/3139-check-roll-call-sunday-oct-8-a.html)

Fancylady_2006 10-08-2006 06:15 AM

Check in Roll Call today/Sunday Oct. 8~

Come on girls, lets start signing in on Roll Call. A lot reading but not to many committed to signing in. Let's make the effort today! Yeh I know it is Sunday, but how long does it take to post?

I haven't been to good either on the diet thing. But don't be a lurker. We want to know who you are and please share some hints that help you get out of that rut where you don't gain, but you aren't loosing either. That's where I am. I'm working more but it don't show. That ca be discouraging.

The truth is, I want ice cream! There I said it. Confession is good for the sole. I'll be looking for a post from you today,k'.
God Bless,
BC:)

slogo 10-08-2006 12:17 PM

Good morning Billie, I wanted M&M's but I did not have to wait long. MMMMM good! Sorry I am a terrible person lately. Don't know what is wrong with me except some pain, and depression has got hold of me ,and that makes me eat! :o
Hope everyone has a better "D" week this week.

bizi 10-08-2006 12:38 PM

I am getting ready to go to a river festival....hopefully will take a canoe ride and some cajun dancing perhaps. It is a georgous day here and I had a good breakfast/lunch eggs sausage and a salad(instead of hash browns and toast).
Hope you are able to enjoy your day today.
bizi

nancy-h 10-08-2006 01:22 PM

I HAD the ice cream...

...but I build it into my caloric intake. Walmart's Blue Bunny no sugar brand of ice cream is very good. It's 100-130 calories per serving. A serving is a whopping half cup. So I save my calories up like they are gold so I can have a nice treat. I am loosing slowly, making permanent diet changes that I can handle forever. This is because I cannot excercise, everything I do hurts me and lays me up 2-3 days. So I'm down 6 lbs. in as many weeks. For me, that calls for a huge cheer:

"V-I-C-T-O-R-Y, THAT'S OUR DIET VICTORY CRY!
PUT YOUR FINGERS IN A 'V', JOIN IN FOR A VICTORY!"
I hope I don't blow it all on my trip. I'll just have to watch it. Well, have a great day everyone. My hay fever is taking its own dang trip through my nasal passages.

My poor, heart broken 22 yr. old son spent the night here last night. He had not slept for a couple of days so he is konked out, going on 12 hrs.

Weather is gorgeous!!! Hope it stays for a while. That's it for me. Hang in there all and thanks for opening up, Billie. We will call you Helen from now on. Cause if you didn't open up Roll Call, the rest of us would go to
"Helen Waite"! Get it?

Loves and Kisses to all,
Nancy

bizi 10-08-2006 06:35 PM

Oh I blew my "D" today.....
Went to a wine and cheese party and they had the best food there...seared tuna, portabella mushroom caps garlic and fresh basil, too many different kinds of cheeses, wines , nuts, olives, pretty low carb stuff so far...until I made the mistake of going into the desert room.....
hangs head and wipes the chocolate off her face....
bizi

snoozie 10-08-2006 11:56 PM

Hi everyone, I am so late getting here today. Very busy weekend with limited puter time. So SO on the D but I am not giving up yet:D ...Sue