NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (https://www.neurotalk.org/thoracic-outlet-syndrome/)
-   -   East Coast TOS'rs (https://www.neurotalk.org/thoracic-outlet-syndrome/31805-east-coast-tosrs.html)

LinJane 11-08-2007 12:06 PM

East Coast TOS'rs

Maybe after the holidays we can get some east coasters together. So Cal gals sounded like they had a great time! If anyone is interested lets see what we can do. I live in central NJ. I know Mark and Di live in PA. Anyone else close by?? I'll travel to PA. Maybe we could get rates at a hotel. I used to stay at the Best Western by Geisinger before and after surgery. Pretty inexpensive and not bad place. Maybe we could get Dr. Togut to come!

Let me know. I'm supposed to see Dr. T. next week but I'm going to have to cancel. Something has come up with my daughter's school. Hopefully gettin getting another appointment won't be a problem.

DDayMBB 11-08-2007 05:41 PM

Hey Linda Throw in some cookies and and sure Dr Togut would be there for sure... do not know how many times you have seen him, though have to say that man likes his sweets:D than again... I wish I were in his shape he jogs miles every morning!!! I think it is you, Krankie, Di, you myself thats about it.. I kinda like the idea of the Bahamas :cool: though reality and between doctor appointments, let me know! I also know I am missing a lot of people so! Bahamas will happen this April come hell or high water, have to for our anniversary!

LinJane 11-08-2007 09:36 PM

Hey Mark I can come up your way. Sorry no Bahamas. My family and I are going to Disney the end of Feb. My oldest starts college next year as my youngest starts Kindergarten! Great planning! If Di can and we can get anyone else we can plan something. I didn't know Dr T. was a sweets guy! I'll bring him cookies when I see him. He's great! He did wonders for me. My life has been so much better since he did my surgery. The pain I feel now is NOTHING like what I went through before. I know you understand.

I just have to wait until after Christmas but it would be nice to meet as many in the area as we can. Thanks, Linda

jesp 11-08-2007 10:00 PM

Hi Linda,

Remember me? I live in Central NJ like you and we have the same neuro. I don't get a chance to post that often, but an East Coast meeting would be fun.
Jeanne

DDayMBB 11-08-2007 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jesp (Post 165694)
Hi Linda,

Remember me? I live in Central NJ like you and we have the same neuro. I don't get a chance to post that often, but an East Coast meeting would be fun.
Jeanne

Jeanne, nice however unforunate it may be nice hearing from anonother from another from the "area". and who knows maybe able to get something together... how 'bout down your way? like A/C?

DDayMBB 11-08-2007 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DDayMBB (Post 165720)
Jeanne, nice however unforunate it may be nice hearing from anonother from another from the "area". and who knows maybe able to get something

together... how 'bout down your way? like A/C? If we get enough people may get the Trop, Trump, etc.. or that to lend the use of a room out of good faith and PR for a couple hours, besides always a legitimate tax write off!!!

LinJane 11-09-2007 09:24 AM

Jeanne I do remember you. Haven't heard you around here in a while. Hope you are doing ok. I see Dr. P. alot. He's a funny guy.

Mark Anywhere is good for me, just after Christmas. I'm so busy right now. A/C sounds like a good spot. If we can get a few people it would be great.

Lin

gibbrn 11-09-2007 06:11 PM

Go f or it guys

I wanna come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Can't afford the trip!! no pay right now.

but get together guys you will revel in amazing people and huge spirit and love!!!!! best thing it did for me was really personalize this place even more....I know you guys are my friends and confidants but meeting everyone made it even more special!!!!

love and hugs,
Victoria...pls excuse speling cat is on my lap and doesn't want to go...lol
Vic:hug:

Dolfinz 11-09-2007 09:39 PM

Hi everyone.. I am in Mass . A/C is too much for me right now but if anyone wants to do a New England one also that would be great.. Pennsylvania might be o.k. I have family in New Oxford-Gettysburg area.

tshadow 11-10-2007 08:14 AM

You all have just GOT to get one together. And informal at someone's house is best - the kind where you meet at a formal place and a doctor talks and controls it all - well, I just don't think that's condusive to the kind of bonds we've made in So. Cal. where we feel like family by the end of the afternoon.

I so much want you all to meet, as it has been THE single most important factor in my healing path. No joke.