NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   People (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/32274-people.html)

befuddled2 11-16-2007 12:11 AM

People

I was laying in the bed a minute ago and started to think about what my neighbor, Jimmy, said to me earlier today. We were talking and in the course of our conversation he told me that I'm not as stupid as I look. I got mad at him and he asked for me to forgive him. He seems to never end with the insults though. Like yesterday when he told me it stunk in my house. And another time he told me I can't get along with other people. Jimmy is starting to remind me of my ex-husband emotionally battering me only Jimmy is just a neighbor. I do not even think to tell Jimmy how bad he smells from the tabbacco on his clothes. I took to heart what he said about my house though that I vacuumed and cleaned like a dog yesterday. Funny my other neighbor said my house didn't stink. I'm thinking that Jimmy just wants to be an ****.

befuddled2

DMACK 11-16-2007 05:15 AM

Beddled2

Tell Jimmy 'PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD'NT THROW STONES'

He is possibly to thick to understand it, but he will get the message eventually.

:hug:

David

Nikko 11-16-2007 11:22 AM

BF - Just totally ignore him, don't even stop to talk to him. He is a jerk.

Don't give him the time of day.

Nikko:hug:

bizi 11-16-2007 01:36 PM

I agree...don't take his abuse behavior.:mad:
bizi

Curious 11-16-2007 01:52 PM

( i'm not following you bizi....really i'm not :D)

barbara...this guy sounds very immature and verbally abusive. he has no right to try and knock you down. you have nothing to prove to him. he thinks your place stinks? what can he smell after smoking anyways? :mad:

i think your gut has told you about him already. he reminds you of your X. bad news.

Jomar 11-16-2007 02:05 PM

I would stay away from him and try not to not even have to talk to someone like that at all.
why let a ninny make you feel bad- and ninny is a nice word for someone like him!

befuddled2 11-16-2007 07:11 PM

Thank you everyone. Jimmy came by this evening and I just told him I didn't have time for him. Something he is use to saying when people go visit him a lot. After awhile he'll get the hint.

befuddled2

waves 11-16-2007 08:09 PM

Cool... way to go girl!!!

Good for you! That's excellent. :D

:hug:

~ waves ~

BJ 11-16-2007 10:27 PM

I'm glad he got the hint and took a hike BF. You certainly don't need people like that in your life. I just can't figure people out any more. :confused:

Nikko 11-17-2007 10:43 PM

:You-Rock: Good for you. Does he just come knocking on your door?:Hum:

He sounds strange, I wouldn't even open the door to him.

Hope he got the message loud and clear.

Nikko:hug: