NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Wonderment 59.... (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/33082-wonderment-59-a.html)

Abbie 11-30-2007 07:17 PM

Wonderment 59....

I wonder if anyone will get upset that I started a new thread?? I hope not.

I wonder if I can send Wren that gentle hug she asked for days ago...:hug:
I wonder if she knows how sorry I am that I didn't see it earlier... :(

I wonder why someone I care about isn't talking to me?
I wonder if I made her mad or if she's just tired of me and my probs?
I wonder if she knows that I understand if this is the case?

I wonder if anyone out there makes Christmas cookies or candies?
I wonder why I feel like giving it a try this year??

I wonder if when it will snow here?

I wonder what my nieces and nephews are wishing Santa to bring them??

I wonder if I can tell you all that I have NEVER asked for anything for Christmas...not even as a child.

I wonder if I should just stop now... leave gentle :hug:'s for all and be on my way.

:hug:
Abbie

bizi 12-01-2007 01:05 AM

Wonder if I can give abbie a hug....
((((HUG)))))
bizi

edited to add that I REALLLY wonder about our dear girlie BJ.
Won't you please pop in to tell us what is going on?
((((HUGS))))
bizi

Alffe 12-01-2007 08:18 AM

I wonder if Abbie knows how glad we are she started a new wonder thread...

I wonder if I can admit to running behind here and will wonder more later...!

Curious 12-01-2007 08:29 AM

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/dancegirl2.gif i wonder if abbie knows how happy i was to see a new wonder thread?

i wonder what kind of cookies are abbies favorites? do you sprinkle them with tang? http://www.pic4ever.com/images/Laie_52.gif i think santa might like them.

i wonder if abbie has tried to talk to that person?

i wonder why i got up so early?

i wonder if i will get all my decorating done this weekend?

i wonder if my family will disown me if i don't make my famous fudge this year? if i make...i will eat it.:o

Wren 12-01-2007 09:56 AM

I wonder if I can give a very special Thanks to Abbie for that hug. :)

I wonder if I can brag to Curious about having the easiest fudge - and it's a good one - recipe in the world. I wonder if I can post a recipe here...

Fast Fudge :p
3 - 6 oz pkg of choco. chips. (I use 2 pkgs of semi sweet & 1 milk chocolate)
1 Can Eagle Brand Cond. Milk
1 dash Salt
1 Cup (or more) ;) of your favorite nuts

Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave - takes just a minute or two - stir between each minute. Add the salt and nuts. Pour into an 8 x 8 buttered pan. Place in the refrig' until hard.
.................................................. ............................

I wonder if I can brag about using the old, very complicated and difficult divinity recipe. I can't use that today. We have nasty weather. Divinity requires nice DRY weather.

I wonder why it's so easy to talk about such weird stuff

~scrabble 12-01-2007 01:49 PM

I wonder if Wren knows I've made that fudge and I agree that it is fast and fabulous? :)

I wonder if Wren knows I've used that recipe (or one that is very close to those amounts) to make truffles too? (Then I rolled them in cocoa or finely chopped nuts or chocolate sprinkles.)

I wonder if you know how glad I am that I dropped off my car at the service station last night, instead of this morning, since I woke up to snow? :eek:

I wonder when I'll finish knitting the 2nd leg warmer for my daughter for Christmas? (It is hard to knit it secretly when she is here most of the time.):rolleyes:

I wonder if my kids will write their Christmas update letters today so I can get our photo cards in the mail? (I've already stamped and addressed 60 envelopes and they are just waiting ....)

I wonder what the roads are like for driving and if I'll go to any craft fairs with my daughter today?

I wonder if Alffe is doing Christmas baking? :)

I wonder if Alffe knows I'm not making the pipecleaner + Borax snowflakes this year?

I wonder how reyn is doing and if she ever reads here? :hug:

I wonder about moonset?

I wonder if Cooper misses his new girlfriend?

I wonder if my kids will enjoy the Starbucks advent calendar I bought them this year? (They are still in bed .... and it is almost 11am)

I wonder if I should start a new tradition that I get to eat any of the advent chocolates that are not consumed by noon? :p

watsonsh 12-01-2007 02:51 PM

I wonder if I can join in..oh heck...I am not shy

I wonder if I can give Abbie and the room :grouphug:

I wonder if Abbie knows I love Christmas cookies and have some fab recipes, my fave are the spritz cookies in the shape of all different things like wreaths and trees etc.

I wonder if Abby knows I was the kid who always searched for and found the x-mas presents early....I am not good with surprises.

I wonder if anyone has bought Josh Grobas X-mas CD...its beautiful and will get you in the mood.

I wonder if all the moms in the room can give me any tips...I have a nasty case of bronchitis. Ewwwwwwwwww

I wonder if Who Moi is reading and if I can give him hugs and tell him I will write soon.

I wonder if Curious will share her famous fudge. Maybe its a cure for bronchitis:D (cough cough)

I wonder...no I think I better go blow my nose

Curious 12-01-2007 02:56 PM

i wonder if shelley knows she wouldn't have liked me for a mom? i still use my hot glue gun instead of tape to wrap presents. :D (i'll post my recipe for the fudge ...later..k?)

i wonder if shelley knows to go steam herself in the bathroom? put a towel under the door so no steam excapes. turn on the shower just on hot. have a seat on the pot...but close the lid first. :wink: just keep breathing in that good moist air. it will loosen that gunk. drink lots of fluids. hot tea with lemon and honey. :hug:

i wonder why i am smelling mexican wedding cookies? :wink: :p :hug:

watsonsh 12-01-2007 03:18 PM

I wonder if Curious knows I appreciate the tip fo steam. It made me remember my mom used a vaporizer when I was a kid. Going to the bathroom next and will make sure the seat is done before I sit.

I wonder if Curious knows I want her to make the fudge and just send. :D

I wonder if anyone can tell I am lazy :p

I wonder....hot glue gun :mad: that ruins sneaking around. I was so good at unwrapping peaking and wrapping back up. No fair monkey. Hows a kid supposed to peak.

Wren 12-01-2007 03:22 PM

I WONDER IF THESE ARE MEXICAN WEDDING COOKIES

1 cup butter
1/3 cup sugar
2 teasp. water
2 teasp. vanilla
2 cups flour
probably 2 cups pecans chopped very fine

Cream butter and sugar - add water and vanilla. Mix well. Add flour and nuts. Mix well. Chill 4 hours. Shape into TINY balls. Bake 20 at 325* about 20 minutes. Cool slightly. Roll in confectioners sugar. Makes 4 to 5 dozen IF you make them small enough.
The original recipe calls for 1 cup of nuts and says it will make 3 dozen cookies. Bah!!